Hydra Asia HQ

Kelly and Mary marched into the Bataan, Philippines Hydra HQ. Kelly cleared her throat, "My sister and I are here to see the person in charge."

The young boy eyed both women, "Sign in, po, ma'am." The boy tapped the sign in sheet.

"I hardly think that's necessary." Mary leaned into the table and whispered to the boy's ear, "Hail Hydra."

The boy immediately took the sign in sheet and escorted both women inside leaving them there.

A woman with gray hair with cat eye styled spectacles over her sunken dark brown eyes. "What can I do for the Stark Princesses?" the woman walked with a cane.

"We are here to join Hydra…" Mary stated confidently.

"And why would you do that?"

"We are on the run from our parents and the older Avengers, they don't see the potential we have." Kelly explains, "Look, my sister and I are great at science. I'm a chemist that had developed a much concentrated form of the Super Soldier Serum, which my sister, Mary, put in a time machine to make it work. Our potential are laid wasted with the Avengers, we would like to branch out. Develop the perfect weapon to promote peace."

"But why would the two daughters of Ironman want to work for Hydra?"

Mary states, "You see Stark family as a happy family, but dad's past with alcohol, women, and other stuff is really taken a toll on his marriage with our mother and we would really like an escape…"