Blame Cupid

It was a normal, ordinary, regular mundane Tuesday morning, when Anya walked in the cafeteria before 6am.

"Well," Pepper turned the lights on, "someone's early." She pulls up the chair across from Anya, "What's up?"

Anya looks up from her coffee, "Nothing." Standing up to wash her cup, "I'm late…"

"Anya." Natasha came in and sat down next to Pepper, "Did you or didn't you break up with Aaron Morales?" Natasha shows her phone to Pepper, "Mrs. Morales posted something…"

Pepper sighs, "Stalking the mother of your daughter's boyfriend? Talk about boundaries…"

"Well…" Natasha looked at Anya. Anya nodded emotionless. Natasha got up, "Baby, what happened?"

"Don't do that." Anya sat back down, "Don't pity me, it was mutual."

"What's going on?" Mary asked as her sisters and brother walked in the cafeteria.

"AJ and I broke up." Anya said stoically.

"Do you need a hug?" Mary asked.

"No." Anya shook her head.

"You may say your fine" Mary breathed, "but later you will feel something that will make you think about him and cry. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about…"

Anya frowns, "Don't pretend like you understand… cause you don't what happened was mutual… I wasn't dump for another girl… like you were when we were 15, Mary. It was mutual." Anya finishes off with, "And I don't cry." Anya stood up, grabbed her stuff and left.

Mary tried to chase Anya but Louna held her back. Mary jerked her arm and swung around to face Louna, "She can't just…"

Louna sighs, "She went over the line with the comment, but you also went over the line." Louna loosens her grip, "But don't act like you know how she feels, cause nobody does… We might be able to imagine how we would feel if we were in her position, but the truth is we don't and we have no business telling her how she should feel."

Mary scowled, "But…"

Louna looks at Mary, "Unless you want to start a war with Anya, I suggest you let her cool off."

"Fine!" Mary sat down, "I'll just sit and stay here."

Suddenly a helicopter started, "And she's leaving me." Louna gasped, "Anyone willing to give me a ride to follow Anya before she hurts herself?"

Lila stood up, immediately and told Louna she and Nathan would be happy to help.

"I swear to God," Nathan sighs from the backseat, "Cupid missed Anya's chest…"

"Do you honestly blame Cupid for Anya's action?" Lila asked.

"Don't you?" Louna retorted.

"Good point… so SLA?" Lila looks out the window. "Is that Anya?!"