Are You Sure...

Peter had his right arm around MJ, as they walked passed Lila, Cassie, Kelly, Louna, Anya, and Mary in the airport. Peter sighs seeing Natasha with Steve, "Aunt Nat, you sure you're gonna let Anya go after what happened last night?"

Kelly spun to face her brother, "Pete," Kelly chuckles nervously, "do you want to die before your honeymoon?"

Mary clears her throat, "I suggest you stop talking if you value your life."

Louna smirks, "She will murder with TP."

Peter looked at Anya questioning Louna's statement, "Ho- how?"

"It's better not to ask." Lila interjects.

"But to be clear, she will find a way to kill you with a piece of toilet paper." Cassie cleared.

"Flight number 1018 to Bucharest, Romania is now boarding." the PA announced.

Peter smirked, "This is your last— ow!"

MJ punched Peter in the arm, "I want a husband long enough for the honeymoon."

Anya was glaring at Peter, as Mary moved closer to her brother, "If looks can kill you'd be dead 100 time— no 110 times by now."

"I agree." Peter swallowed thickly as his heartrate shot up. To say that Anya incite fear for the oldest Stark child, would be a huge understatement; but then again, Anya was loved yet feared by most people: it was her thing.

As the women grabbed their luggages, Natasha quickly grabs Anya's hand. Anya smiled letting her mother know that it was all going to be okay, but for some reason Natasha wasn't convinced and didn't release her daughter's hand.

"Mom, please, let go." Anya chuckled nervously.

Natasha didn't budged, and Anya tried to shake the grip off with no avail, "Mom, let go…"

"No."

"Mom," Anya pleaded, "please."

"I have a really bad feeling about this."

"I'll call you as soon as we land." Anya reassures.

As Natasha reluctantly let's go, Anya smiles and walks away.