Mrs. Sousa

As Jarvis pulled up in the Sousa's driveway, Daniel jumps off the passenger seat.

"Mr. Sousa…" Peggy sighs, "you're late." as she walks towards him and gives him a kiss.

Daniel had his hand on the door handle, "I do believe you'll forgive me, after seeing these…" Daniel opens the car door and reveals Anya, Louna, Kelly, and Mary.

Peggy stared at Anya, "Your mother's going to kill you."

Anya smiles, "There are many things Natasha Rogers is capable of but killing her own daughter is not one of them."

Peggy chuckles, "Well, what are you, girls, doing here?"

"Can't we just…" Louna's voice fades, as soon as Peggy looks at her.

Kelly nods, "Truth?"

"That'd be nice…" Peggy smiles.

"We wanted to be sure that this one," Anya sighs gesturing towards Daniel, "doesn't fuck up your relationship…"

"Mama…" a little girl with Peggy's eyes and Daniel's raven hair ran behind Peggy.

Anya smiles, "And who is this princess?"

Peggy lifted her daughter in her arms, "This is Daniela."

Anya smiles at the girl, "Nice to meet you, Princess Daniela."

The girl giggled and hid her face in the crook of her mother's neck. Peggy looks down at her daughter then at Anya, "She likes you."

Mary rolls her eyes, "Well, that's a shock."

Peggy sighs and invites everyone in, "Let me just put Daniella to bed…"

Jarvis nodded, "I should go before Mr. Stark erupts."

Anya scoffs, "Must run in the blood?"

Mary frowns, "Hey!"

"What? you can scoff at me," Anya asked, "but I can't scoff at you…"

Peggy shakes her head and brings her daughter towards the bedroom.

"Seems rather unfair." Louna smirks.

As they sat down the kitchen table, Peggy served coffee. "So what's up?"

Anya leaned against the back of the chair, "We just wanted to make certain that you, two, are doing okay…"