2009

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Phil's voice echoed as Anya regained consciousness.

"Not again..." Anya mumbles as she took Louna's hand to get up.

"What's the plan, Anya?" Mary asked.

"Fit in," Anya breathed out, "and hope nobody recognizes us."

Natasha and Steve walked side by side towards Bruce Banner. Steve introduced himself to Banner.

"You think it was an initial attraction..." Mary asked her sister, "love at first sight or should Uncle Steve walked by again?"

Kelly glared at Mary, "What do you think? Anya was born a year later."

Anya shook her head, "What?"

Louna sighs, "Huh?"

"Flip phones?!" Anya looked at the flip phone at the desk.

"Okay?" Louna nodded as she bought a prepaid flip phone from the store and handed it to Anya, "Tell me you know how this work..."

"No, but we could definitely use this for the thing we were working on." Mary nodded.

"Okay," Kelly looks at Anya, "so we, once again, introduce ourselves and pray that someone will help us... is that the plan?"

Anya turns to Kelly and raises her right eyebrow, "Got a better one?"

"Just checking..." Kelly confirms.

"Okay, who?" Louna asked.

"I mean, we need the least likely to ask questions..." Anya looks around, "Uncle Bruce?"

"Are you sure about this?" Mary asked.

"What choice do we have?" Anya sighs.

Mary nodded.

"Dr. Banner?" Anya called out.

As Bruce turns around to see who was calling him, Anya had already moved towards him. "Yes?"

"We need your help..." Kelly sighs.

"But we don't need anyone asking questions..."

"Sounds suspicious..." Bruce contemplated.

Louna explained, "We are from the future, and we need your help to get back to our time..."

"Prove it." Bruce decides.

Louna looks at Anya. "Okay," Anya sighs, "you were so down and decided to swallow a bullet but turned into Hulk and Hulk spat it out. Prove anything?"

"You did your research well."

Anya sighs, "You told me that in highschool you were a nerd, in your senior year, prom you wanted to go with the most popular girl, Jessica, but she just laughed at you. And you ended up not going..."

Bruce's eyes widens as he grabs Anya's forearm, "How did you know about that?"

Anya starred into his eyes, "You told me, on my 15th birthday..."

Bruce stumbled backwards, "How could you possibly..."

"Like she said," Anya sighs, "we are from the future and you told me when I was 15, said not to tell anyone so I didn't til my mother started asking questions, when I was 17."

"What do you need?" Bruce asked.

Anya, once again, found herself useless, she had sat on the floor eating a blueberries, as everyone worked on the time machine or research on Loki's staff.

Oh great! Anya thought as Natasha walked towards her. "What?" Anya hopped off her seat placing the bag on the table.

"Is your father Bruce?" Natasha asked.

Anya's eyes widens, "No."

"Here's a tip," Louna sighs, "stop asking her... cause there is absolutely no way she'll tell you. Payback, from when you did the same to her."

Anya was watching Steve, trying to study the soldier, Maybe one day, I could be like him...

Anya shook the thoughts out of her head, "In any case, you'll soon figure it out... soon enough... you did always tell me how I look like him..."

"But you look exactly like me..." Natasha then paused as she caught a glimpse of Anya's eyes, "except for the eyes..."

"Pi!" Mary shouted excitedly.

"Of course..." Kelly whispered as she measured the chemicals.

Louna started mumbling some theories.

Then a bright light appeared again, but the future dwellers knew it was coming. "Is it Steve?" Natasha asked.

Anya smiles but then called Louna to erase everyone's memories of them in the past. Then it all went black.