Explaining

Before anything could happen, Lila steps in front of Anya and Cassie untangled her hands with Harry to ran towards Anya for rescue.

"What happened?!" Steve demanded.

Anya looks at the guy on the ground, "I broke his nose…"

"Why?!" Natasha yelled.

"The guys hands were traveling south…" Lila quickly explained, "and he tried to kiss Anya."

"I panicked, sorry." Anya sighs.

"Okay…" Natasha sighs, "okay…"

"We'll get him some ice," Steve looks at the guy, "but you, Anya, need to go home."

Anya's eyes widens in shock, "Why me? I'm the one who got felt up without permission, and I'm the one to suffer why?!"

Natasha glares at Anya, "Just go, we'll talk about this later."

Anya backed away, "Don't bother… it's quite obvious that you care more about appearances."

"That was a tad dramatic." Louna sighs.

Jaime walks in and sat in between Kelly and Mary.

Anya sighs heavily, "I was 12 years old… when I met him, he was a year older and I fell well started dating for two months after my 13th birthday and we broke up after he moved… He's the choir teacher's grandson…"

"You dated Gary?!" Mary looked shocked, "Did you know about this?!"

"No, I'm just asking clueless as you are." Kelly looks.

"Nobody did." Anya admitted, "We kept it a secret…"

"Why?" Louna asked.

"My mother didn't allow me to date." Anya sighs.

The door opens, and in comes Steve and Natasha. "May we have a moment alone with our daughter?" Steve asked.

Mary hugs Anya, "Call me if you need anything."

Kelly also embraced Anya, "Love you."

"See you tomorrow?" Louna questions.

Natasha responded for Anya, "Depends…"

"Okay…" Louna stood up and followed the other girls with Jaime.

Anya stayed seated at the sofa, Natasha looks at her daughter, "Care to explain?"

"What use will my explanation be," Anya shrugs, "if you already deemed my actions as inappropriate?"

"I want to hear your side…" Steve sighs.

Anya raised her eyebrow, "I don't know if you noticed it, but the guy was being too handsy." Anya's eyes began to water,  "And I'm not about to let someone disrespect me especially not in front of you, guys…"

Natasha hugs Anya, "Honey, why didn't you just tell us?"

"I tried…" Anya sighs, "but you didn't want to hear it…" Anya picks her purse up, "I'm gonna go to bed."

Steve looks at Natasha both parties have the same expression, worry and confusion.