Truth Comes Out

The day after, Anya and Louna arrived at the compound from their apartments on the upper west side. "We should have really carpooled." Louna smiles as she sees Anya parked her Harley Davidson motorcycle beside her parents quarters.

Anya sighs and gets off the bike taking off her helmet and flipping her hair. "Ever thought of selling that thing?" Louna questions.

"And what take the subway to work?" Anya rhetorically asked.

"You could get some serious cash out of this and use that to buy a car." Louna sighs.

"You've been to my apartment," Anya sighs, "where exactly do you think I'd park a car?"

Louna shrugs as they both went in the main building. Tony was sitting on the table everyone was there- and by everyone I do mean everyone from the OG Avengers to the new ones Nick Fury and Maria Hill was also there and so was Pepper, Laura, and Betty.

"Girls," Fury calls out, "please take your seats."

Louna and Anya sat down with the rest. "What is this about?" Anya asked.

Natasha stood at the head of the table, "I received a letter from immigration my citizenship is being revoked..."

"What?!" Pepper demanded.

"I'm going to be deported..." Natasha explains with tears in her eyes.

Steve stood up and embraced Natasha, as everyone in the room looked shocked, everyone except Anya, Louna, Kelly, and Mary.

Anya merely sighs, "How long?"

"What?" Steve asked.

"How long til they come barging in here to take you away?" Anya asked emotionless.

"How'd you know?" Natasha's eyes widens realizing that.

Anya clicked her tongue, "Maybe next time don't leave your stuff laying around!" Anya walked out.

Natasha was about to follow her, when Louna stood up, "I'll get her."

As Louna got outside the building, she immediately ran to the gym building knowing Anya's there.

"Hey..." Louna called out, as the music blasted her eardrums and Anya was beating the shit out of the punch bag. Louna climbs the stairs, "FRIDAY, turn the music down."

"Of course, Ms. Lokidottir." The AI responded then the music stops.

Louna taps Anya's shoulder, "Talk to me..."

"I have nothing to say." Anya gritted her teeth.

"I know how you feel..." Louna sighs, "I know people just say that but I actually do know. How much do you know of Asgard?"

Anya looks at her friend. Louna continues, "When I was younger, dad was banished from Asgard by Grandpa Odin, I didn't know, til a servant told me. It hurts hearing it from somebody else, but my parents did it cause they thought it'd be better if I heard it from someone else... they made a bad call. The same goes with your mom, she's hurting right now. Not because she's going back to her old life but because she won't be able to take you with her."

Anya was now in tears, "So I have no right to be angry, even though, once again she has lied to me?!"

"No, Gods no!" Louna exasperated. "I just meant that your mother is the one who is suffering, not you..."

Anya nods. This wasn't done, but Anya didn't want to keep fighting. "I'm letting it go... for now."

"Wouldn't expect anything less," Louna hugs Anya, "let's go."