Who Dared To Speak About My Woman?

Damon carried me as I was still wrapped around him. We were headed into his room. He kicked open the door and then closed it behind him. He proceeded to place me on the bed. His eyes looked into mine, as if they were hungry. I knew what he wanted to do, I gave him a sexy smirk.

"So is that punishment over yet?" I bit my lip slightly after I spoke.

He didn't say anything in response. Instead he made his way over to me unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it off, exposing his perfectly chiseled chest. His hand caressed my cheek for a moment before he gently pushed me back. He removed the shorts I had been in for pajamas and quickly did the same with my shirt. He was eager as he removed the last piece of fabric from my body, my underwear.

He removed his pants without breaking his icy blue eyes away from my body. He remained in his boxers as he came to hover over me. His lips met mine with force, it had felt like ages since the last time I had felt him in this way. He bit my lip to gain entrance for his tongue to dance with mine. Our kiss remained rough but more passionate than it had ever been.

He broke away from me and began to kiss down my body. He lightly bit and licked on my breast before he continued placing his kisses. He was headed directly to my sweet spot. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pleasure to come. His tongue licked my core, causing me to let out a small moan for him. He wasn't wasting any time today.

His tongue moved in circles around my clit. He occasionally sucked on it making me shudder in excitement. He continued for a few moments before kissing back up my body. At some point he had removed his boxers to expose his throbbing erection. He laid on his back and motioned for me to get on top of him. I did as instructed.

As I hovered above him his hands grasped my hips firmly forcing me down on him quickly. I gasped at the pleasure as he filled me up. I moved my hips to please him and myself. He pinched my nipples with his fingers, sending jolts throughout me. He took my chin in between his thumb and finger, forcing me down to kiss him as I rode him.

He let go of my face as our tongues moved together once more. His hands made their way to my hips holding firmly as he controlled my movements. He thrusted in and out of me from underneath and made my hips crash down on him. "You better cum Love." He groaned against my lips.

We moved against each other as we still kissed. Our moans of pleasure echoed in the room. This time had felt more fulfilling than any other time we've had sex. We were craving each other's touch, not wanting to let the passion stop. Finally we both had reached our breaking point and climaxed.

I removed myself off of him and laid my head on his chest. We sat in silence before he finally spoke. "Your room is here now. I'll have Rose get things moved with some help from the maids tomorrow."

I nodded in response, I was more than okay sharing a bed with this perfect man going forward..

"Also we have photos to take tomorrow so we can go public with the engagement." He spoke further.

I moved my head to look up at him. "I thought the public knew by now after you told the paparazzi."

"After seeing how mad you were, and then the things with your mother I contacted them and told them not to run the story. Of course they were reluctant but I managed to be convincing." He responded to my question.

"Do I even want to know?" I asked.

He chuckled, "nope."

We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. His alarm is what had woken us up to get up and get ready to go. He groaned as he pressed the off button and began to stretch out. God he looked so sexy right now.

"Good morning." I spoke to catch his attention.

He looked at me, still waking up. "Morning Love." he responded in his sleepy voice. "Go get freshened up and I'll meet you downstairs."

I nodded and got out of the massive bed. I quickly threw on my shirt and shorts so that if I ran into Rose or any maid on duty I wouldn't be embarrassed. Damon got out of the bed as well and made his way into the bathroom. I exited his room and went into mine so I could take a shower and clean the sweat off my body from last night.

After the shower I threw on a dark green long sleeve dress and met Damon down stairs. He was in a suit of course, practically all this man wore. As usual he looked me up and down. "You look beautiful Love, as always." he greeted.

I felt myself blush. "Thank you. I'm ready. I hope this is okay."

"That is fine. The photographer has a set up for makeup and hair, there also will be a few elegant dresses for you to choose from." He responded.

We made our way to the car, today he was having Cody drive us. Cody actually talked this time. It was with Damon about work but he was atleast speaking this time. They discussed the trip slightly that Damon had just returned from and which security guards did their jobs correctly. I let them go on as I looked out of the window.

We arrived at a studio, Damon and I exited the car as he instructed Cody to park it. Damon held my hand tightly as we entered the studio. We were greeted by a black haired young woman, "Hello Mr. Tipton and Ms. Bush, I'm Selene. Are you ready for your shoot today?" She asked with a smile.

After the introduction Selene went over the details for the day and directed me to a room for hair and makeup. They stylist did curls in my hair by my request while the makeup artist did my make up. She did a black and silver smokey eye to make my green eyes pop. Once finished I was directed into a room with dresses. I chose an elegant black dress with a plunging v-neck and was sheer from my thigh down with a slit on the right side. It showcased my features a little but not too much.

As I was changing I heard two of the crew outside of the door talking. They whispered to prevent from being heard, but it wasn't as quiet as they thought.

"Can you believe Mr. Tipton could be engaged to someone like her?" One scoffed.

"I know, I thought the Tipton's only married the upper class. What's so special about her?" The other responded.

"Victoria Kane hinted on her twitter that a prostitute was trying to get cozy with the Tipton's, I wonder if this is the girl."

I had enough and walked out of the room after changing. I made my way back to Damon, who noticed my change in demeanor. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I responded.

"Tell me. What is it?" His tone was stern.

I lowered my voice. "Two of the crew were talking, not so nice about me. Apparently Victoria has hinted at my past on her twitter."

His face went dark with anger. He looked around the room. "Who dared to speak about my woman just now?" he asked coldly.

The color drained from everyone's face on the set.