Date Night

The car entered the parking lot of the restaurant that Damon had chosen for our date night. He seemed to have planned this all out in the few hours I had been gone with Sterling. It was a nice little surprise for us. After the past few days it would do him some good to get out of the house and away from his business.

We got out of the car and he handed the keys to the valet. Then he grabbed my hand and held it tightly as we went inside the Italian restaurant that he had chosen for dinner. We approached the hostess in the little foyer that you had to walk through to get to the dining area.

"Mr. Tipton, we have your table all ready for you." The hostess smiled. "Follow me."

"Thank you." Damon spoke as we followed behind the young woman.

The walls of the restaurant were a deep red and the carpet was grey. There were a lot of tables set up with beige tablecloths. We walked further and further towards the back. The hostess stopped once we reached a table that was a little farther away from the others and it had candles lit in the center.

"Here you are. Your server will be here shortly." The hostess smiled once again before walking back to the foyer.

Damon and I took our seats across from each other. "I know you like Italian dishes so I thought this would be a good pick." Damon spoke.

"It's very nice. Thank you." I gave him a satisfied smile before proceeding to look through the menu. There were quite a few options to choose from.

Our waiter made his way to the table with a welcoming grin. "My name's Mark and I'll be serving you tonight. What can I get you?"

"I'll have water." I answered.

"Water for me as well." Damon spoke up.

"Okay. Do we know what we want to order or would you like more time?" Mark asked as he looked at Damon and I.

"I'll have the seafood alfredo." Damon responded as he got ready to hand the menu back to Mark.

"And I'll have the classic lasagna." I handed my menu over.

"Perfect. I'll get this in and then I'll be back with the water." Mark stated and then went on his way.

"I'm glad we got to come out tonight." I decided to use the time to make conversation.

"Me too." Damon agreed. "It's going to be harder when we have a newborn at home."

"But she won't be a newborn forever. Besides we have people, like my mother who will willingly volunteer to watch the children." I responded.

Damon chuckled slightly. "Very true. I think it's important we make sure we have dates here and there."

We continued talking back and forth until the food arrived. This was a really high class place and the food was amazing. It had to have been one of the best lasagna's that I have ever had. There were breadsticks and salad served to us as well. I ate all that I could fit in my stomach, I was eating for two after all.

We finished the meal and talked a little more before deciding it was time to leave. Damon had his arm wrapped around my waist as we left the building and waited for the valet to bring the BMW back around. Once it arrived we got inside and began the drive home.

Fortunately the restaurant wasn't too far from the mansion. During the drive Damon remained focused and silent. While he stared straight ahead he placed his hand on my upper thigh and kept it there firmly. I couldn't tell what was going through his head but he seemed calm.

We pulled into the garage and exited the BMW. He took me by surprise when he picked me up and carried me bridal style. "What are you doing?!" I asked slightly panicked.

"Taking you to the bedroom. Where I plan to do some very very dirty things to you." he responded sternly.

I bit my lip nervously as I held onto him tightly. I knew he wouldn't drop me but with the added weight of the pregnancy I wasn't exactly as light as I had been before. Damon was strong though and had no problem taking me up the stairs. He then kicked open the bedroom door and placed me back on the floor.

He unzipped my dress and helped me remove it before directing me to sit on the bed. He then looked me in the eyes as he removed his suit. We were both now sitting in our underwear. The eye contact remained as he came closer and closer.

He bent down slightly and used his hand to bring my lips to his. His lips moved hungrily with mine. The first moment he had an opening his tongue slipped inside my mouth to dance with mine. Our tongues battled it out for a moment before he pulled away. He began to place kisses on my neck where he knew I was most sensitive.

I let out a small moan of pleasure. His lips remained on the soft spot my neck as he reached down to feel the wetness of my core through my underwear. He then removed his lips and gently forced me to lay back to remove the underwear from my body. I watched him in anticipation. Once he had them in his hands he threw them to the ground.

I could tell by the look on his face he was ready to get down to business. He removed his boxers and looked me up and down. He used his hand to place himself at my opening. His eyes were locked on mine again as he pushed himself inside of me forcefully. He thrusted in and out getting more and more forceful. I gasped every time he pushed himself deep inside of me.

He continued on a little longer before pulling out of me. "Stand at the edge of the bed and bend over." he ordered.

I quickly moved myself into the position he requested. My feet were on the floor and I used the bed as support. I arched my back the best I could. I felt him at my opening once more and he pushed in with more force than he had the last time. I bit my lip as I tried to conceal my moans but it wasn't very effective.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair to help keep the arch in my back. I could tell he was getting close by how close together his grunts were. I used one of my hands to reach down and stimulate my clit to help get me over the edge. It didn't take long before my body exploded in climax. Feeling me tighten around him as I came sent him over the edge and into his own climax.

We stayed together as we tried to take a moment to finally catch our breath. We parted ways and I could see the hunger still in his eyes. He wasn't done with me just yet.