You're Going To Come With Me

I went inside the bathroom and looked myself over in the mirror. I didn't want to go back into the room. It was nothing but a mess in there right now. I took a deep breath in and out and did it once more.

After a few minutes of enjoying the silence I decided it was time to return before anyone came looking for me. I didn't want to cause any worry with something so big going on. I opened the door and exited the bathroom. I was grabbed with force, I looked to see Justin as his nails dug into my skin. I gulped as I saw the dark look on his face.

"You're going to come with me." He ordered coldly.

"And why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because I have no problem hurting you if you don't." He threatened as he smiled maliciously. He then proceeded to give me a glimpse of the folding knife he had.

My eyes widen in horror. Victoria was right to be scared of him. He was capable of anything, especially after the events that had taken place. I was not in the position to defy him right now.

He tightened his grasp on me even more as he walked us to the nearest exit. He was silent but I could practically feel the anger radiate off of him. I knew he was only keeping quiet to avoid drawing any unwanted attention. He was planning to leave with me.

We exited the building and he took us to his parked car. He opened the passenger door of the silver Audi A6 and pushed me inside. He got into the driver side and started the car, he sped off in a hurry.

"Why are you doing this Justin?" I asked.

"You ruined my life you fucking whore! I should've never taken your ass in and I should've never let you go!" He spat out. In the room he had held back because of Martin, now we were alone so he didn't bother to hide it.

"Justin, you don't have to do this." I spoke softly to try to get him to calm down.

He was acting out on his anger and driving recklessly. Personally I didn't care much if he got himself hurt. But I was with him and I couldn't let him hurt me or this baby. I needed to get him to calm down and buy some time. There was no way Damon and Martin didn't know Justin had run and taken me with him.

"Yes I fucking do! Shut up!" He shouted as he gripped the steering wheel tighter.

He ran red lights and weaved back and forth in between cars. I gripped the seat belt as my anxiety was through the roof. I didn't know what to anticipate but I had a bad feeling this wouldn't be ending well. I didn't want to say the wrong thing to make his anger even worse.

"You ruined everything! I have worked so fucking hard to get where I was and now it's all down the god damn toilet!" He stared intently at the road as he drove. "Fuck!"

"Justin you're taking this too far! Let me out and I'm sure Martin can work something out with you! Please Justin." I pleaded.

"Work something out?" He scoffed. "Please the way that man looked at me and my mother I don't stand a chance in hell!"

"I can help talk to him, just let me out of the car." I was saying anything at this point to get him to let me out. "Worse case scenario you let me go and then go ahead with your driving."

I was scared right now. I couldn't let this end like this. My hormones didn't help and I could feel a few tears come from my eyes. Justin glanced at me and looked at me in disgust.

"Crying won't work you bitch." he sneered.

"Justin-" I started to try to plead with him once more but was cut off by him having another outburst of anger.

"God damn it!" he shouted to himself as he looked in the rearview mirror.

I looked back to see what had set him off even more. I saw that familiar black BMW following closely behind us now. I felt some hope as I knew Damon was the one inside. He was coming for me. I could feel a slight excitement within myself as I knew Justin wouldn't get away with this.

"Don't get excited. I won't let him have you. He has everything else." I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"You're letting your anger take control Justin, just calm down." I responded.

"Why?! So that when I let you out he kills me?! I'm not stupid, I know the moment I stop this car my ass is getting beat to a bloody pulp!" I could sense a hint of fear. He knew Damon wouldn't go easy on him.

"I can talk to him Justin. But if you hurt me he for sure won't listen. Be smart." I tried to reason with him.

"No! You're not getting out of here unless we both do!" He refused to take my offer of me talking to Damon.

"So what's your plan then Justin? Where are you even taking me?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know! Damn it, I don't have a fucking plan I just acted on impulse!" He responded, I could tell he was stressed out by my question.

I didn't say anything in response. I glanced out of the window at my surroundings. The lights of the city passed by quickly and the cars around us slammed on their breaks.

His driving became more erratic as he got more nervous about Damon being behind him. He was paying more attention to how close Damon was than to the road. "Back off fucker!" Justin hissed to himself.

Cars honked as we passed by them. He was having way too many close calls and I wasn't comfortable with it. I closed my eyes at the scene I was watching. I couldn't take it anymore as I could feel myself get more and more anxious the longer I was in this car. I would give anything for this to be over safely.

"Fuck!" Justin yelled.

His voice caused my eyes to fly open. He had lost control and we were about to hit with another vehicle. I shield my stomach with my arms in hopes that it would protect the baby. I couldn't let anything happen to this child.

The last thing I remembered was looking into the bright head lights of the car we collided with and then we rolled. I could hear the beeping of what sounded like hospital machines. I wanted to open my eyes but they were stuck closed. I couldn't move my arms or legs. It was like I was a prisoner of my own body, I couldn't do anything but just listen to my surroundings.