You're Everything Love

His lips moved down to mine as he began to kiss me. His tongue slipped into my mouth as he seemed to struggle to hold himself back. I could feel his want for me, his need for me as his tongue danced with mine. He pulled me closer to deepen our kiss.

I swung myself over so I was now on his lap with a leg on each side of him. He held me tightly as he broke the kiss to move his lips to my neck. He placed kisses up and down and gave an occasional bite. He knew my neck was my weakness to him. Not that I needed any convincing to continue on with this moment, I missed him and I needed him bad.

I used my hands to unbutton his pants and to unzip them as well. My hand then made it's way into his pants to feel up his growing erection. I could feel him get harder the more I touched him. "The things you do to me." he spoke with his lips against my skin.

I smirked slightly as I decided to take it a step further. I used my hand to move the band of his underwear to let myself inside. I wrapped my fingers around him and began to move my hand up and down. He let out small grunts of pleasure.

He let me continue on and then he finally used his hands to pull me off of him and lay me down on the bed. He removed his button up shirt and allowed his pants to drop, leaving him in only his boxers. He then took off my shirt and leggings I had worn home from the hospital. He climbed on top of me and my legs wrapped around him.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now?" he asked

"Yes handsome." I responded and placed a kiss on his lips.

He took that opportunity to make out with me again. Our lips moved in sync as I felt his erection brush against my core over and over. I could feel the wetness of excitement in my underwear. His lips moved off of mine as he placed kisses down my body.

He got to where my underwear began and pulled them off of me. He removed his boxers and then looked me up and down. He spread my legs apart and placed his manhood at my entrance. He rubbed himself against me to tease me, I couldn't stop the moan of pleasure that escaped my lips.

A satisfied smirk crossed his face and then he pushed himself into me. His thrusts were gentle but that didn't last long. Damon was not a gentle lover and I was more than okay with it. He rammed himself into me harder and harder. He used one of his free hands to grip my throat firmly. The other went down to my clit.

"You're going to cum for me Love." he spoke, his tone was filled with dominance.

He continued harder and harder and my moans got louder as I felt him. I was getting closer and closer, I was finally sent over the edge and had my orgasm. My wave of pleasure continued on as he didn't let up with his thrusts. He removed his hand from my throat and lowered his head to kiss me, this allowed him to go deeper.

I could feel his breathing getting heavier and heavier as his lips remained on mine. He let out small grunts here and there before reaching his own climax. I could feel him throbbing inside as he finished up. Once finished he laid down beside me out of breath.

"Well shit, we didn't use protection." He joked.

"Shut up." I chuckled.

He wrapped me in his arms tightly and I laid my head on his chest. He used a hand to stroke my back. "You're everything Love."

We ended up falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms. We both were awakened to Damon's alarm going off. I sat up as Damon stretched himself out. It was about seven in the morning and the sunlight began to peak in through the curtains.

Damon got himself ready as I got ready to go back to the store. It was my first day back and I needed to see how things were going. Especially now since I allowed Victoria to have a job. She seemed completely different since she wasn't tied to Justin, but I couldn't be too careful. She had to redeem herself, to prove she was not the Victoria I first met.

I picked to wear a black long sleeved dress that tightly hugged my body. The small bulge of my stomach was slightly more noticeable. I smiled to myself as I looked in the mirror. Everything was perfect right now. Damon and I were back to normal and Justin was gone.

I followed Damon downstairs because he wanted to go with me to the store before going to the company. Before we could leave though he wanted to make sure I ate breakfast. Rose had thrown together some bacon and scrambled eggs. We both ate quickly and headed out of the door to meet Cody at the car.

The car ride was silent as Damon looked through emails he had been ignoring. We pulled up to the store and got out of the car. I opened the door to find Julie and the staff, including Victoria inside. Damon took a look around and then pulled Julie off to have a private conversation, I assume it was orders for me to take it easy.

He returned quickly and gave me a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you at home Love." he proceeded to go to the door to leave.

"Okay." I smiled and gave him a small wave.

"How are you?" Victoria asked once the door was shut.

"I'm good." I responded. "And how are things here?" I looked around at the women in front of me.

"Everything's been running great. Damon made sure nothing happened while you were gone." Julie responded. She had visited me once or twice while I was in the hospital after I woke up. She never could stay long as she was busy running errands Damon gave her to keep the store in order.

"Okay. Follow me Julie." I directed as I headed for the back room.

"Sure thing boss." She followed behind and closed the door.

"So how's things going with Victoria? Nothing suspicious has happened or anything right?" She was given the task of keeping a close eye on Victoria while I was out. Poor Julie had been kept so busy.

Julie sighed as she sat down at my desk. "As much as I want to hate her and say she's doing awful she actually has done well. I've even given her the worst tasks like cleaning the bathrooms and changing rooms and she does it with a smile."

I nodded. "Good. I hope she keeps it up."

"Did you hear what happened to Justin?" Julie asked.

"I heard he and Ava have left the state and told the public they're not associated with the Tipton's anymore. Did I miss something else?" I raised an eyebrow.

She looked a little surprised at my response. "So you don't know he's missing a hand now? I figured you would know and I was nosey and wanted to know what happened."

I let out a low sigh. "The only answer I can give you is it was probably Damon. But he hasn't given any details and now I'm pretty sure I don't want to ask him."