Agreement Number Two

"And what would that be?" I asked.

Damon folded his hands in his lap. "I quite enjoyed our encounter last night." He explained. "I would like to make it more of a permanent thing."

I raised my eyebrow. "More permanent?" I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I had been down this road with Justin. I wasn't so sure Damon would be any better.

"Yes. No more prostitution. You would only be pleasing me." He spoke with a smug look.

I didn't respond. I was too lost in my thoughts. On one hand how much worse could this be compared to what I was doing with Justin? On the other, if Damon scared Justin it could be even worse than the situation I had been in. But the deposit would take care of my mom's bills for the next little while, maybe long enough til she got out of the hospital. I was slightly worried that refusing would mean he would take it back.

"There's more than that though." He interrupted my thoughts.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I took a burden off of you, correct?" His eyes stared into mine.

"Yes. But I didn't ask you to do that!" I responded and broke eye contact.

"Would you like me to reverse the payment Kaydence?" He was looking at me intently.

I looked to the ground. I couldn't refuse, there was no way I was going to make the money to cover everything right now. At least not in these first few months considering I needed to get clients back to even make anything. "No." I answered quietly.

"I'm not asking to be paid back, not in cash. I have rules for my help." Damon explained. "You are to be at my residence, permanently. That way if I want to be pleased you're just a few rooms away."

I was relieved that he didn't say we'd share a room. But I didn't know how I felt going to live with him in his mansion. If it wasn't for my mother needing her care I would've told him no right away.

He continued. "I will provide everything for you. Food, clothing, money. All you have to do is attend to my needs." He smirked.

"Justin gave me this same speech Mr. Tipton. Where's the part where you use me to get Martin to give you the company?" there was sarcasm in the last sentence.

Damon scoffed, "Please, I don't need you to impress my father, it's already pretty much mine. He's just glad I'm talking with him and around again. I might however, use you to mess with Justin's head." There was a dark look in his blue eyes. "Be mine Kaydence. That's all you have to do. Follow what I tell you and it'll all work out."

"I thought uncles were supposed to help support their nephews. " I responded, still not agreeing to anything yet.

"Maybe when they're younger. But when they're older and are spoiled brats who think the world should cater to them, it's a different story." He leaned back in his chair slightly.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Thirty. Only five years between Justin and I." He noticed my puzzled look and explained further. "My parents had me when my father was forty, my mother was thirty-five. Ava, Justin's mom, was twelve. When she turned seventeen, she and Robert were expecting Justin. Of course my family covers that up. It would look bad if Martin Tipton's daughter was pregnant and unwed. She was sent off to have the baby, came back and got married to Robert."

I nodded. "Do you plan to use me to please your clients?" I asked.

Damon got up and chuckled. "Of course the little bastard would use you like that. He was given everything he wanted as a child, I suppose that's why he's turned out to be the way he is." He came over and stood behind me. "No, you will not be used to please clients. When you're in my seat clients practically beg me to do business. If Justin was a good business man he would've learned how to do that."

I nodded in response. "Will you hit me?" I asked quietly.

He turned my chair so I would face him. "If you disobey there will be punishments, but I will not hit you. I will never hit you." There was a reassuring look in his eyes.

"What do you mean if I disobey?" I asked, my eyes meeting his.

"If you agree, you're mine. No running off to go please any other male. You can go out, but I need to know where. Also, no coming home later than ten pm. If I call you to assist on anything you are to drop what you're doing immediately come to me. If I call you to bring your pretty ass up her for me to fuck on my desk, you're here." His icy blue eyes were still looking into mine. "It'll be like you're my little sex toy."

I breathed in deeply and exhaled. Thinking back to last night, I did enjoy the pleasure he gave me. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world I guess.

He continued on, "And in return, your mother will be cared for. I'll even make sure she has better care than she does now. And you won't ever have to prostitute yourself again." His hand came up and caressed my cheek.

"I don't know." I responded. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get myself into another agreement. Justin had been much sweeter when he approached me about our agreement, but Damon seemed very blunt about everything. I should be disgusted by it, but I also respected the honesty he had.

Damon walked over to the windows, looking out over the city. "There's just one thing you should know, Love. If you agree, there won't be any getting out of it. Once you're mine, you're mine." His tone was stern.

"When would I have to be at your house?" I asked. I wasn't going to turn down the offer, I had nowhere else to turn.

"I'll send for Cody to come get you and take you from here." He answered.

"What about my things at home?" I responded.

"You won't need them. As I said, I'll provide everything for you." He turned to look at me.

I nodded. "You know you didn't really give me a choice by making that payment already Mr. Tipton." I spoke.

He walked over to face me with a smirk. "That was the point. It got you here didn't it? And please Kaydence, call me Damon."

"You're point was to get me here to get me into a forced agreement?" I asked.

He planted a few kisses on my neck, then he brought his lips up to my ear. "I don't like the word forced. Let's call it, our binding agreement."