(Damon's POV) Bring Them Here

(Damon's POV)

I strode confidently into the warehouse. The place I used for punishments for those who had wronged me. My poor excuse of a sister and nephew were seated and awaiting my presence. It was time for them to face their punishment.

"Damon, let's talk about this please. We're family." Ava begged for the thousandth time.

"Family?" I scoffed. "We share blood but that is all."

"Justin's sorry for what he did." She spoke with fear in her voice. I could tell it was genuine.

She seemed to think they could get back into my father's good graces. But that hope was squashed when he willingly turned them over to me. Since then I've had them kept here with guards watching their every move. They weren't getting away with anything they've done and they knew it.

"Damon." Justin spoke in a shaky voice. Ever since he was brought here the little shit has been close to pissing himself. "Uncle."

"Don't fucking call me that." I snarled in his face as my fist crashed down on the desk that they sat at.

"What do you want done boss?" Cody, who stood beside me asked.

It took me a few days to come up with the punishment I wanted to give. I had been so caught up at the hospital that I didn't have time to think. I had to be there completely to prepare for anything. Luckily Kaydence woke up and she was fine. The baby was fine but that didn't mean I would be going easy on these two.

"I think I'm going to have some fun with him." I smiled maliciously. "And I want her to watch everything."

I couldn't get physical with Ava. It would be an easy way out for such a devious woman. No, she needed to be mentally scarred and broken. The best way to do that was to make her watch what I was about to do to her son. Justin was the most important thing to her. He would leave this building alive, but I never said he would be able to walk himself out.

"Bring him here." I ordered one of the guards as I stepped away from the desk.

The guard nodded and roughly forced Justin to his feet. He was handcuffed as we couldn't risk him thinking of trying to escape. I could see the fear grow in his eyes the closer he came to me. Once he was close enough the guard backed off and it was time for me to have my fun.

I gave a punch to his nose and his eyes watered from the impact. I gave another punch to his diaphragm which made him gasp for air. He couldn't fight back as he struggled to breath momentarily. I gave another quick punch to his jaw which knocked him down to the ground.

"Stop it Damon!" Ava shouted.

"Shut up you stupid bitch!" I responded coldly. "One more word and I'll make you regret it."

Justin lied on the ground groaning in pain. He had finally managed to get his breathing stabilized. I wasn't going to give him a break. I gave a swift kick to his face, I could see bruising forming and blood coming from his mouth. I gave another kick to his stomach and once more at his diaphragm which made him gasp for air again.

I had a guard stand him up and gave him a few more blows with my fist. He was close to being unconscious. "How are you feeling Justin?" I asked.

"Like I'm getting the shit kicked out of me." He responded.

"Good. Don't worry, this next park I'll let you lay down for." Once again a malicious smirk crossed my face. "Strap him down." I ordered the guards.

"W-What are you doing?" Justin stammered out as the guards threw him on a table and strapped him down so he couldn't fight back.

"You continue to try to lay your hands on my fiancé. So I figure maybe if I take one, you'll think twice about it in the future." I responded as my eyes looked coldly at him.

I could see the fear and panic on his face. He knew it wasn't just a threat this time. He was as pale as a ghost as he looked over to Ava to see if she could help him at all. "Mom!"

"Damon stop it! We're sorry!" Ava yelped out to get my attention.

"You're sorry?" I made my way and looked at her with utter disgust. "You're sorry for almost breaking up my relationship? For almost having my pregnant fiancé raped? For allowing your scummy son to almost kill her and my child?!" I roared in her face.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered.

"Well again, that's just not good enough. I also thought I told you not to speak again." I looked to another one of the guards in the room. I had given him orders specifically for Ava if they were needed. "You know what to do."

I took a seat in a chair as Ava was forced to watch Justin lose his right hand to one of my guys. She was then led to a table and strapped down herself, except she was on an incline with her head down. The guard in charge of her proceeded to cover her face with a cloth. She was confused until he began to pour water over the cloth covering her face.

Waterboarding. It was a method used for interrogation or for psychological torture. It simulated drowning and I knew that was a fear of hers. Her mind was the cause of a lot of this. It deserved to be broken.

The warehouse echoed inside with the chaos that commenced. It was soundproof on the outside and far away enough no one would come looking. I had my guards do the dirty work because I needed to keep my hands clean. Besides, if my guards did it no one would come to investigate as they knew there was a reason why.

"Stop." I ordered after Justin no longer had a hand and I decided Ava had enough. "Bring them here."

The guards released them from the straps and brought them in front of me. Fear was plastered over both of their faces. It was slightly satisfying to know I had caused it. Before my father held me back, not this time. They had been fair game.

"You may leave now. But I want you both to make an announcement that you are no longer associated with the Tipton family by your own wrongdoings. Then I want you both to leave Nashville, I don't care where but never come back here unless authorized." I ordered. "Are we clear?"

They both nodded in unison.

"Good." I stood up and headed for the door of the warehouse. I stopped before exiting. "Justin, I would get that wound taken care of. Maybe the hospital can sew it back on." I chuckled.