What's The Catch?

I got myself ready to go to the hospital. I had enough money for my mom to continue the medication and I wanted to get this taken care of as soon as possible. This was one matter that I could put behind me, taking on the next challenge of the bills. I checked to see if any of my items posted online had sold, a few did but it wasn't very much. Whatever money I got from this stuff I would just save for the next bill.

I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and black sweater. I did my hair in a high ponytail and just threw on some lipgloss and mascara. I left my house and took an uber to the hospital. Once I was there I got out and headed for a visit with my mother. I was planning to pay the bill after I said hello to her.

"Hey honey, how are you?" She greeted me with a smile. She still seemed to be a little energetic.

"I'm good mom, how are you?" I responded to her greeting.

"I'm not too bad. Feeling pretty good today. I actually had an appetite to eat today." There was some excitement in her voice.

"That's great!" I smiled. She hasn't had an appetite in so long that this was a major improvement. I was happy to hear she was progressing.

"I can't wait to get out of here. They think I might be well enough soon to pursue surgery to remove all of the cancer. Then I'll be done with this mess." She smiled again.

They had opted out of surgery due to how weak she was when she had come into the hospital. I was thrilled by those words, thrilled for her to come home. But I knew surgery would be even more expensive. My stomach had a pit of worry, I could barely make enough this past week and I only skated by with a generous Damon Tipton. I wasn't guaranteed to make a good amount again.

I visited with her for a few more minutes before saying goodbye. Then I made my way to the nurse's station. "I'm here to make that payment." I spoke to the nurse that I had talked to a few days ago.

"One second while I get the account pulled up." She studied her computer for a moment before looking at me with a smile. "It's already been paid. Looks like also a $100,000 deposit was put onto the account.

"What?" I asked. There was no way that Justin would've done this. Not unless he wanted something. "Um, can I have you just confirm for me the account info. I just wanna make sure it's correct."

"Sure. The last four of the account number is 4904. Last name on the account is Tipton." She responded by relaying the information.

Damon, it had to be. Justin's last name was Moore because of his father. But why, why would he do this? I gave the nurse a smile, "perfect, thank you." I turned and exited the hospital, calling an uber to head to Tipton Enterprises. I needed to get to the bottom of this.

The driver drove further into the city, Tipton Enterprises was based here in Nashville, Tennessee. Within minutes the driver parked in front of the building. "Thank you." I spoke as I got out of the car.

I made my way inside, to the receptionist. I had been here before but it was for Justin. "Hey Kaydence." She greeted me. "Are you here for Mr. Moore?"

"No. Actually, I'm here for Mr. Tipton." I responded.

She looked a little puzzled. "Is he expecting you?"

"Um, not exactly. I'm planning something for Mr. Moore and I need to see him to discuss it." I came up with the best excuse I had.

She nodded. "Top floor, at the end of the hall after Mr. Moore's office. I'll let his secretary know you're on your way."

"Thank you." I smiled, before heading to the elevator.

I pressed the button to head to the top floor, floor 32. The elevator finally dinged, stating I had reached my destination. I walked out of the elevator and headed for Damon's office. Unfortunately I ran into Justin as I walked past his office.

He scoffed at my presence, "Coming to beg me to take you back?" He asked.

"No. I'm not here for you." I answered.

"Then who? No one else in their right mind would let a whore like you in here." He insulted me.

Before I could answer a husky voice responded for me. "She's here for me." We both turned to see Damon. He was wearing a black suit, his hair wasn't slicked back today. "Come in." He motioned for me to enter the office.

Of course, baffled Justin had to come with. We entered a room where his secretary sat and then entered his office. It was spacious and covered with windows, showcasing the view of the city.

Justin finally spoke again. "So you're a gold digging whore at that." He chuckled looking me over. "I wouldn't waste your time Damon, she's loose and used. Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"

I rolled my eyes in response. Justin and I only had sex a handful of times, he reserved me mainly for his clients. It was only really at the beginning of the relationship we were intimate, until there was one time I refused. That's kind of when he changed. He wanted to get off whenever he wanted so that's when he started bringing in the random girls. Then he started using the money for my mom against me and that's when I started entertaining the clients for him.

"Oh really." Damon spoke, coming closer to Justin. "She felt pretty tight when I fucked her last night." he boasted to Justin, but kept a stern tone and there was no emotion in his face.

I watched the color drain from Justin's face, he didn't expect that. He was speechless, a satisfied smirk made its way to my lips. I had seen Justin come home with a similar expression before because of Damon, but it was much more satisfying to watch it happen.

"Now, get out of my office. Kaydence and I have business to discuss." He looked over at me, looking me up and down. Then back to Justin. "Maybe I'll fuck her again, right on my desk."

Justin's only response was to exit the room in a hurry. I responded to the comment after he had closed the door behind him. "I'm not here for that." I informed Damon.

He chuckled, "I know. You're here because of your mother's bill." He took a seat at his desk and motioned for me to take the seat in front of him.

I sat down. "Why did you do that? What's the catch here?"

"I can't do something out of the kindness of my heart?" He smirked. Those icy blue eyes peering into me.

"I know you're family. There's always a catch." I responded, folding my arms. "So what is it?"

He let out a small chuckle. "Your agreement with Justin got me thinking, I want to make one of our own."