Where's My Dessert?

After the interviews we had decided to hire four people. With just starting up I didn't feel we needed a huge staff. Damon tried to get me to hire more but I told him I wanted to keep it small until I was comfortable. We hired Samantha and three others who stood out to the both of us. Next week we would be going over the duties they would have in the store.

After our decision was made Damon returned to the office and I went to the store for supplies. Rose had left last night and I was cooking Damon dinner for the first time. I returned from the store with the supplies for a simple spaghetti dinner. I wasn't the worst cook but I also didn't claim to be a chef.

It was about four thirty in the afternoon, Damon would be home soon. I had Rose help me get familiar with where everything was stored before she left. She even had put in the fridge some easy meals for me to throw together this week. It was her way of thanking me for helping get her time off.

I got a pot out of the cupboard and put hot water into it. I placed it on the stove and turned the burner on to get it boiling. While I waited for the water to boil I pulled out another pot. I placed it on the stove and dumped in the frozen meatballs and spaghetti sauce. I had bought a ready to bake garlic bread and placed it in the oven. By now the water was boiling and I had emptied the box of noodles inside. As everything cooked I prepped the last thing for our meal, the salad.

As I had finished putting everything together Damon entered the kitchen. "You're home." I smiled.

"It smells good. Is it finished?" He asked.

"Yes, go to the dining room and I'll bring it in." I directed.

"Okay Love." He planted a kiss on my forehead. "You're gonna make one damn good housewife." He grinned and left the room.

I had gotten our plates down and dished up our meal. I carried in the food and placed it at the table, then I went back to the kitchen to return with some water for us. Damon had already begun eating before I had sat down.

"Not the handmade quality Rose does, but you're also busy with work so I don't expect you to have the time. It's all delicious though, thank you Love." He complimented.

"I did my best." I responded as I took a bite of food.

"My father called today." He looked up from the plate of food. We hadn't heard from Martin since the dinner a yesterday. "He wanted to apologize for how Ava had reacted. "

"Well, it's not necessarily his fault she had an outburst. She's her own person." I shrugged and took a bite of the spaghetti.

"I mean it kind of is." He scoffed. "If he had taught her better manners growing up she would be a respectable woman. Instead she raised her son the same way she had been. Now they're both spoiled and think they're entitled to everything."

I didn't know what to respond with. Instead we both continued to eat our dinner. The silence was slightly tense but I know it wasn't directed at me. Damon was still irritated about how Ava had been. By his demeanor it was completely obvious he wasn't as accepting of Martin's apology as I was.

We finished the food and I took the dishes into the kitchen. I wanted to clean them immediately so I didn't have to worry about doing them tomorrow. I rinsed off the plates and began to load them into the dishwasher. As I was bent over loading the dishes Damon's hands grabbed my hips.

"Where's my dessert?" He asked, his tone low and husky.

"Damon, I need to finish the dishes." I responded as I stood up straight.

"It can wait." He spoke into my ear. One of his hands moved to my blouse, unbuttoning it to showcase my breast. "I've held myself back all day. I cannot wait any longer."

I used my foot to raise the door of the dishwasher and then made sure it was shut. There was no way he was going to let me finish these right now. I turned myself around so we were face to face. "Well I guess if you insist." I smirked.

Damon picked me up, holding me from my backside. He placed me on the counter and began to kiss down my neck. I let out a small moan as he moved towards my breasts. He completely removed my blouse and unclasped my bra. One of his hands kneaded on my breast and pinched at my nipple. He placed his mouth on my other nipple, sucking on it to please me.

He then kissed down my stomach, I leaned back using my arms to support myself to give him easier access. He pulled down my skirt and took my underwear with it. I was glad it was only us here right now, no one risked coming into the scene that was created in the kitchen.

His hands gripped my thighs to keep them spread apart. He licked my core causing me to jump slightly with excitement. His tongue swirled around my clit, by instinct my hands went to his hair. I wanted him to keep going. "Damon." I moaned.

He stopped licking at my juices and kissed the inside of my thighs, teasing me. He straightened up and his lips met mine. His tongue entered my mouth from the start, he was getting straight to the point. I could hear him removing his shirt and pants as he distracted me by making our tongues battle.

He broke the kiss for a moment. "How bad do you want it, Love?" He asked seductively.

"So bad." I groaned, I was aching for him to touch me.

"How bad do you need me to fill you up?" His tone somehow was even more seductive.

"So damn bad, please." I begged, which I assume is what he wanted.

His lips crashed back onto mine as he thrusted into me. I moaned in his mouth, finally satisfied that he was touching me again. He continued thrusting in and out of me. We were both so excited that we had reached our climax fairly quick. He wasn't done though.

He carried me upstairs to the bedroom where he threw me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and entered his manhood inside of me once again. This time his thrusts were deeper and more forceful. I moaned loud, I was already sensitive from my first orgasm.

He continued moving in and out of me. The room was getting hot and filled with the smell of sex. Our breathing was heavier. He grabbed and kneaded on my breast as he got closer and closer. We finally entered into our second climax, giving each other another moment of bliss.

He pulled out of me and held me in his arms as we laid in the bed. After a few moments of silence he finally spoke. "I forgot to tell you at dinner, I need to go out of town for a week next Monday. I need you to stay here and get the staff at the store prepared. Cody will be going with me as he needs to review some of our security in Dallas. You'll have a new temporary bodyguard for the week."