Hello New Home

After the meeting in Damon's office I waited downstairs for his driver to pick me up. Damon had his BMW but had a Mercedes for his driver. Once I noticed the familiar car that took me home last night, I went outside and got inside of it. It was an awkward silence, the driver Cody didn't seem to talk much last night and still nothing today.

We drove until we reached Damon's house, he pulled into the garage and we exited the vehicle. An older woman had greeted us, she smiled. "Hello Ms. Bush, I'm Rose. Mr. Tipton told me to expect you."

I forced a smile back. "Hello."

"Follow me and I'll show you to your room." She turned around and started walking, I hurried along to keep up with her.

I looked in awe as I walked into Damon's house. It was dark and dimly lit when I came back with him last night. The walls were a dark grey with black trim. The furniture was all blacks and greys as well, there were the occasional silvers and whites but not much. Damon must not be a fan of light colors. I followed Rose up the steps and went down a hallway to a room.

She opened the black double doors, "Here you are." She smiled.

I walked inside the room, it was a deep purple. There was a king sized bed, the had the nicest sheets I've ever seen. They were purple to match the room and made of silk. I walked around the room for a moment, examining it. There was a walk-in closet that could be a room itself, there weren't any clothes in it yet. There was a bathroom that was the first lightly colored room I had seen. The walls were white, there was a shower and then a massive tub. I thought Justin's penthouse had been impressive but this was better. I had my own space in this massive home.

"Make yourself at home Ms. Bush. I've been instructed to make sure you have lunch. Is there anything in particular that you would like?" Rose asked

"Um, just like a sandwich or something." I responded.

"Very well then, come to the kitchen when you get a moment. Just down the stairs and on the left of the living room." Rose spoke, giving me instructions of where to go.

I looked around the room some more. Trying to figure out how to make this space my own. I didn't have anything to unpack, Damon didn't allow me to bring anything. I had better get used to this, considering it was apparently my new home. I let a sigh out to myself and went to meet Rose in the kitchen.

I made my way down stairs and found the kitchen with ease. On the counter top of the island Rose had just finished preparing my food. I pulled the stool out so I could sit down. "What do you do exactly for Mr. Tipton?" I asked her.

"I help maintain the house and prepare meals." She smiled.

"How long have you worked for him?" I probed for more information.

"Lets see, he bought this house when he came back to Tennessee about four years ago. I met him while I was working as a maid in one of the hotels. I was trying to make ends meet, it was a struggle. He offered me to be a live in housekeeper. My husband had passed away and my children were all grown so I didn't see the point to turn him down." She explained.

"Has he always been so blunt?" I asked her. Damon definitely didn't seem to care to watch his mouth, proven by the encounter with Justin.

Rose chuckled. "Yes. He's very honest, even if you don't want to hear it. And it's not that he doesn't know how to filter his mouth, he just doesn't care to." She answered. "Speaking of Mr. Tipton, I'm supposed to take your measurements so he can send some clothes for you."

I nod and eat my lunch. After I finish I meet Rose back up in the room. She takes my measurements and then leaves again. After she exits I lay back on the bed and take my phone out to entertain myself. A few hours pass and it gets darker outside.

Bored of my phone I go downstairs to see if Rose needs any company. Before I move from the hall with the stairs to the living room Damon comes in the front door. "Well hello." He greets me with a smirk.

"Hey." I respond quietly.

"Meet me in the dining room for dinner." He instructed.

I nodded and found my way into the room, taking a seat. Damon joins me a few minutes later and we wait for Rose to bring the food out. Damon clears his throat, getting my attention. "Tomorrow we will be going to my Father's for brunch."

Being with Justin I knew there was a brunch every weekend at Martin's residence. I let out a frustrated sigh, I didn't want to see Justin again. "Why?" I asked.

"Apparently Justin thought he would be clever." He spoke, his eyes were on me.

"What do you mean?" My voice was shaky, which I didn't intend for.

Before I got an answer Rose brought out our dinner. It was some pasta with an alfredo sauce and shrimp. "Enjoy." She smiled and exited the room.

"He wants to try exposing your prostitution to my father, to make me look bad. I guess he must've been pissed off by you coming to my office today." Damon spoke while letting his food cool down.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked, taking a bite of my meal.

Damon had taken a sip of wine from a glass Rose had brought out. "We're going to show up and make him look like a fool."

"How do you intend to do that?" I was nervous. I knew he was going to use me to mess with Justin's head but I didn't expect it would be so soon. We had barely just made our agreement.

He chuckled, "Well first off, we'll show up early I think. That way we can greet him, as a couple. And when he tries to out your past, I'll happily point out his treatment towards you. After all, if he's going to try to make you look bad he deserves the same."

I nodded. "So you have me here basically to punish Justin?"

He scoffed in response, "No. I mean that is definitely a perk I'm using to my advantage." His eyes looked me up and down. "The main reason you're here is to please me Kaydence. I thought I was perfectly clear on that."

I gave another nod. "Okay."

We finished our meal and he had excused me to go back up to my room. He told me that I needed to have my energy for tomorrow so tonight I was off the hook on pleasing him. I walked up the steps and entered my room again. Rose had exited the walk-in closet. She shot me a smile, "You clothes have arrived. I had them put in the closet by the ones who delivered while you ate. I kept watch and tried to get it organized."

"Thank you." I responded and she exited the room.

I looked at the closet in awe, there were so many items. Very expensive items at that. I opened the drawers until I got to one that had pajamas. I picked out shorts and a tank top. I went to bed, trying to mentally prepare for the shit show tomorrow