I Can Play Even Dirtier

We headed to Damon's private jet after I had gotten ready. Damon spent the ride in the car going over papers so he was about as silent as Cody was. I had felt better after showering and eating which I was thankful for if we were going to be flying. I had only been on a plane a handful of times when my father was still alive but I don't remember much honestly.

I stared out of the window as the car continued driving. I couldn't believe Justin had set me up like he did. I should've expected something like this from him though. He was ruthless, that's for sure. But Damon was just as ruthless if not even worse.

"What are you thinking about?" Damon asked which broke me from my thoughts.

"Nothing." I responded, looking at him.

"You didn't respond when I called your name twice to get your attention. Either you're ignoring me or you're thinking about something." He stated. I hated that it felt like he could read me like a book sometimes.

"I was thinking about what you had said earlier." I finally admitted to him.

"Justin's just going to keep trying to get in the way. He doesn't have a chance if we don't let him." Damon explained. "With your refusal to speak to my father about what has gone on I have to resort to measures like this. If Justin wants to play dirty then I can play even dirtier."

I knew Damon just wanted me to come clean with Martin. It was the easy way out. But I refused to do it, what if he didn't react the way Damon thinks he will? Martin is a very nice man but there was a reason him and Damon were not on good terms. Plus it was more of a he said she said situation. Who would believe the girl who's dated two men in the same family over their own grandson?

I was worried if I came clean he'd take Justin's side and Damon would bare the repercussions. It was risky in my eyes, I couldn't let Damon be embarrassed or lose anything over me. Plus Justin would see it as if he won if it went that way. He was so full of himself that he wouldn't care about the bad things said. As long as he ended up looking good in the end he was just fine.

We arrived at the airport where the jet was waiting for us. Damon's secretary had greeted him as we had exited the car. He explained further that usually she would be the only one to accompany him but someone could attempt to twist it now that he was a taken man. I was going with so no rumors could be spread and so he could keep an eye on me. His secretary was coming as well to do her job as normal.

We entered the jet and I was amazed by how nice it was. There were black recliners on each side of a table against a wall on the jet and the same set up on the other wall to allow an aisle. He had had a couch that matched the chairs down by the cockpit and there was a television on the wall that it faced. The walls were grey and white, of course I wouldn't expect any different from Damon. He seemed to always stick with one color scheme.

A pilot had come from the cockpit to greet us. "Hello."

"Nice to see you again." Damon shook his hand. "Kaydence, this is Charlie. He's been flying my jet for me for the past few years."

I gave Charlie a smile. "It's nice to meet you."

He was an older gentleman. Probably in about his fifties I guessed. His hair was grey and white with a beard to match. "Likewise." He returned my smile with his own.

Damon grasped my hand as he led me farther to one of the recliners and then sat in the other infront of me. His assistant, Stacey sat in a recliner on the other side of the jet and pulled out a laptop. She had her red hair pulled back into a bun and was focused on whatever she was getting prepared for him.

"Stacey, have I properly introduced you to Kaydence?" Damon asked and grabbed her attention.

"No sir." She responded and looked at me with a smile. "It's nice to formally meet you."

"You too." I responded. I had seen her a few times but the only interaction we really had was when she let me into Damon's office.

"Stacey's worked for me since I took over the Presidency of the company." Damon explained. "She does a fine job keeping things on track for me."

"I just do my best Mr. Tipton. Speaking of which I'm just reading through that contract once more to make sure it's all prepped." She responded and went back to her laptop.

"Thank you." Damon spoke.

Charlie came back from the cockpit to speak to Damon. "We're all ready to go now."

Damon nodded, "Thank you Charlie. Kaydence fasten your seatbelt." He instructed as he locked his.

I grabbed the ends of the seat belt that were on the inside of the recliners and put them together. Once we were secured the plane began to move. It had been awhile since I had been on a plane taking off that I was nervous. I forgot what the feeling would be like. Damon noticed the concern that grew on my face.

He grabbed my hand into his and held tightly. "Charlie's been doing this for years. You'll be fine I promise." He reassured.

The jet finally gained enough speed and it took off. It wasn't as bad as I had expected. It had just felt like I was in an elevator going up. I could feel myself relax as we made it into the air and proceeded to get higher into the sky. Damon continued to hold my hand and gently rubbed his thumb against my skin.

After about a good thirty minutes we heard Charlie's voice over the intercom of the plane. "We have reached our needed altitude to remove seat belts ladies and gentleman."

Damon removed his and I undid mine. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

Damon got up from his seat. "Follow me."

I followed behind him as he opened a door. It was a very nice bathroom equipped with a toilet and a shower. It reminded me of a bathroom that would be in a camping trailer but much nicer. What's that?" I asked pointing to a door on the other side of the bathroom.

Damon smirked. "Let me show you."

He made his way to the door and opened it. We stepped inside where there was a bedroom. It was smaller than our bedroom at home but was just as nice. "Wow." It was the only response I could give.

He shut the door behind us and wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me. "Want to kill sometime?" He spoke seductively into my ear and then proceeded to place kisses on my neck.

I felt myself blush. "You're secretary is out there. We can't."

Damon placed more kisses on my neck. He grasped one of my breasts with his hand and the other went to the hem of my skirt pulling it up. "Good thing it's soundproof."