I Love Feeling The Power I Have Over You

I rolled my eyes but honored the request he had made. I sat on his lap and we began to go through everything with Amethyst online. Everything had been received well and the customers were loving it. And if the customers loved it that meant the investors were happy as well.

As we continued going through the data he had gathered I could tell he was definitely up to something else. I could feel his manhood begin to get stiffer and stiffer against my butt. I could feel his fingertips brush against my skin as he left hand played with the hem of the black dress I decided to wear today. I tried to remain focused on the computer screen but it wasn't very easy.

He started lifting the bottom of my dress higher and higher slowly until he had my thighs exposed. His computer had lost all of his attention at this point. He placed small kisses from my shoulder up to my neck where he began to bite and suck gently. His hand that was toying with my dress had now moved to my center that was covered by my underwear.

His fingers rubbed against the fabric for him to gauge how excited I was for him. I bit my bottom lip to keep from letting any noise out. He had apparently felt he teased me long enough, his fingers that were messing with my underwear had lifted the fabric to make their way inside of it. He began to rub my clit and my legs instinctively spread wider for him.

"Good girl." he smirked against my skin before going back to kissing on my neck. He used his other hand to grope my breasts.

"Why must you do this now?" I asked in between the heavy breaths I had developed.

"Because it's my office. I can do whatever the fuck I want." He answered as he unexpectedly plunged a finger into my wet core.

I let out a gasp. His actions had left me speechless. His finger began to move in and out of me over and over. Small moans began to leave my lips as he continued using his fingers on me. He made sure his thumb was there to help keep my clit pleasured.

He removed his lips off my skin. "Do you like that Love?" he asked as he remained focused on pleasing me.

"Yes." I moaned out.

He pumped his finger in and out of me more vigorously. "Good." His hand that was on my breast moved up to my neck. He wrapped his fingers around my throat as a reminder that he was in charge here.

There was something about the way that he grabbed me that almost instantly sent me over the edge. I was so close to my climax. He must've noticed because his thumb got a little rougher with my clit. That was enough to make my body cave. I gripped the sides of the chair tightly as my climax had overtaken me. He didn't let up until he knew I was done.

"I love feeling the power I have over you when you cum." he spoke as I tried to catch my breath. "Now stand up so we can get this dress off of you Love, it's in the way."

I nodded in response and stood up. He got up as well and stood behind me. He brushed my golden hair to the side as he unzipped the dress to expose my back. It didn't matter that he had already satisfied me once, feeling his fingers brush against my skin as he helped take my dress off was exciting me all over again.

It wasn't long before the dress hit the floor. He unclasped my bra to let my breasts free for him. I let my bra fall off of me to join the dress that was on the ground and my underwear followed behind. I turned myself around and removed the suit jacket he had on. Then it was time to work on his white button up shirt and black tie.

His eyes watched me as I helped him undress. I glanced up at him. "Do you need these to stay nice for any meetings or anything?" I asked.

"You could burn them and I wouldn't give a fuck right now." He answered.

A small smirk crossed my lips. "Perfect." I responded as I let his shirt drop to the floor.

His god-like body was now exposed for me. I ran a hand down from his perfectly chiseled chest and abs down to his belt. I worked on removing his belt to let his pants drop to the ground. He was now left only in a pair of dark grey boxers that held back his erection.

"Why don't you take those off and sit down?" I suggested.

He looked at me curiously. "I guess I can allow that."

He removed his boxers and went and sat back in the chair he had played with me in. I took my time approaching him, then I dropped to my knees. His eyes looked into mine as I took his manhood into my hand, moving it up and down. The eye contact continued as he watched me lower my head down to take him into my mouth.

I placed a kiss on his tip before I took him all the way in. I moved my head up and down his shaft. I would pause here and there to let my tongue swirl around the head of his manhood. Then I went back to moving my head up and down to please him.

"Fuck." He muttered out. "You're so good at that Love."

I moved my hand to the base of his shaft. I squeezed slightly but firmly to give attention to the area that was not in my mouth currently. He gripped a fist full of hair and took charge once again. He used it to move my head up and down to his liking before pulling me off of him completely.

"Sit your gorgeous little ass on my desk. Now." he ordered. He seemed determined now, like I had awoken a beast inside of him.

"As you wish." I responded as I got up from my knees. I made my way to his desk where I moved a few things out of the way before sitting on top of it. I decided to take it a step further and tease him. I glided my hands down from my thighs to my knees and spread my legs apart for him to get a good look at my naked body that was ready for him.

"You're practically begging for me to fuck you hard." He spoke as he approached me on his desk. He placed the tip of his manhood at my entrance. He moved it up and down my slit to tease me in return. "If that's what you wanted Love you could have just asked."

"This was much more fun." I responded.

He didn't say another word. He thrusted inside of me hard which made me moan out. He thrusted over and over again getting more forceful each time. I leaned back and used my hands for support to get more comfortable. His thumb went back to my clit and he played with it as he filled me up with his manhood over and over again.

We had worked each other up so much with foreplay that we both began to get close to our climax. The closer he was getting the rougher he got with my clit. I tried to conceal my moans but it was hard the more intense this got. Both of our bodies finally caved as we both reached our climaxes together.

"I fucking love you." He spoke lowly as he tried to catch his breath.