As You Wish, Mr. Tipton

The other girls had been picked up by their usuals last night and the night before. I only made the $100 that Damon had given me two days ago. I was back out here today though, attempting to make the $800 left by tomorrow. But I was starting to have my doubts. I had yet to see any familiar faces that I have serviced in the past. It was like this sometimes though. Some days were just better than others.

I had been sitting talking with Julie again when a silver truck pulled up. He motioned for me to come over, so I did. "Hey there." I greeted with a smile.

The man looked about forty. "How much?" He asked.

"Depends on what you want." I responded.

He looked me up and down. "The whole thing."
"$250 then." That was pretty much the standard price.

He nodded and I got into the truck. He drove off and we found an alley that had no one else. He parked the truck and we moved to the back. He wasted no time stripping off my dress and tights. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down enough that his manhood was exposed. I wrapped my hands around it, moving up and down to get him hard.

He handed me a condom, my only rule was safety first. I placed the condom on him before proceeding to do anything else. He wanted everything, so I moved my mouth down onto his shaft. He groaned in pleasure as I moved my head up and down. His hand grabbed the back of my hair forcing my head to stay on him while he went deeper into my mouth.

He finally pulled out and I made sure I was wet enough for him to enter. I laid down on the back seat as he placed his manhood at my opening. I let out a gasp as he roughly entered me. This guy definitely was into the rough stuff. I let out a moan as he went harder. "You like that you whore?" He grunted.

"Oh yes baby." I moaned. I was used to the degrading dirty talk, something you get used to in this business.

He kept thrusting in and out, in and out. I could sense he was close to climaxing. Watching his body language I let out moans to fake my own climax as he reached his. Clients liked it better if they thought they had pleased you as well. That's how you would get repeats.

We dressed ourselves back up and he drove me back to my spot. He gave me the money before I had exited the car. He drove off in a hurry after, I was about to find out why when I counted my money. Asshole shorted me $100, I should've counted before I got out. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

I was the only one at the spot right now, the other girls had to have been picked up. I sighed and walked to the bar down the street. Might as well get myself a drink. I walked in and sat at the counter, "two shots of vodka please." I asked the bartender.

She nodded and placed the shots on the counter. I picked up the first and choked it down, then the same with the other. A voice next to me caught my attention. "Take it you need some liquid courage to finish the night off?"

I looked over, spotting Damon. "Are you stalking me now?" I asked.

He scoffed, "no. I told you I'd be back." I could feel his eyes looking me over. "You look disappointed."

"I was short changed, my fault I should've counted. Not being here for awhile has screwed me over. I'm not even close to the amount I need." I vented.

"And how much is that?" Damon asked.

"$650. By tomorrow or my mom can't continue with the new medication." I responded.

His icy blue eyes looked me over again. "Come with me." it wasn't a suggestion, it was an order.

He placed money on the bar paying for my shots and his drink. He had a firm grasp on my arm as I followed him outside. He pulled me out to his black BMW. "What?" I asked. Finally pulling my arm out of his grasp.

"I would like to buy your services." He answered.

I was in no position to turn down any type of customer. I nodded. "What do you want?"

He smirked, "How about I do whatever I want, and you bill me for it after."

I nodded again. "Where?"

"My place." He went to the driver's side of the car. "Get in." He directed.

I did as I was told. We drove for about thirty minutes, exiting the city. We approached a neighborhood that was surrounded by a fence and had guards. Damon waived to the guards as we drove through the gate. He drove a little further til we reached his home. My eyes were wide at his mansion. It wasn't as big as Martin Tipton's, but it was pretty close.

We exited the car and he took my hand as we went up the stairs. He took me into a bedroom. He shut the door and pulled me into him. His hand caressed my cheek, his eyes looked into mine. He pulled me into a kiss. Usually I avoided kissing a client, my work was just for sex not for kissing which I felt was too intimate. He broke the kiss and removed my dress and tights.

There was a hunger in his eyes as he looked me up and down in my bra and panties. He practically threw me onto his bed, on top of his black sheets. He smirked as he approached me, taking off his button up shirt. "Please me." He spoke, removing his belt and unzipping his pants.

"Do you have protection?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Of course. But you're going to suck me off without one first." His tone was stern. He clearly got off from being dominant.

"As you wish, Mr. Tipton." I spoke, pulling down his pants along with his black boxers. I looked in awe at his manhood. He was well endowed, that's for sure. I got down on my knees, and looked into his icy blue eyes as I took him into my mouth. He let out a small moan. I moved my head back and forth for a while. Finally needing a break I licked his shaft as I moved my hand up and down it.

"That's enough." He finally spoke. "Back on the bed."

I did as I was told. He removed my underwear, spreading my legs apart once he had them off. I watched him as his face lowered to my core, licking me. I let a moan of pleasure escape from my lips. There was no reason to put a show on for Damon, he intended to please me. I felt a finger enter me, moving in and out as he lapped up my juices.

He continued for a few minutes before pulling away, leaving me aching for more. Catching me off guard he shoved himself inside of me. He thrust into me, over and over. He hit all the right spots making me moan for him. Before I knew it he had us flipped to where I was on top of him. His hand reached for my breasts, kneading them through my bra as I rode him.

While on top of him one of his hands reached down, his thumb finding its way to my clit. He rubbed me at just the right time. I climaxed, for real this time. Once I was finished he repositioned me on my back. Thrusting in and out, harder and harder, he finally reached his own.

We came apart and I got out of the bed to redress. He came over once I was decent in a silk bathrobe. "I've called for Cody to take you home. Here." He handed me a wad of cash. "That should cover it."

I nodded and left the room. His driver was waiting for me at the front door and took me home as directed. When I finally got inside I counted the money, $650.