7️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo PT 1

[angst] requested

It was 10 in the morning, I know I should have not screamed at her but then I did.I was angry , my mind my soul they were not the same as before. I used to be my parents little girl but ever since I grew up things changed. Maturity swam over me.

"Hey baby you should have not done that but things happened just make up with her after this and things will be okay"My boyfriend since high school, Kim Sunwoo said to me while caressing my hand.

"I know but she yelled at me because I was still dating you. She kept on saying I should not have gotten with you because she used to date your father---"

"--and my father cheated on her broke her heart backtab her. Yes I know but your father loves me so do your siblings. Your mom may not like me as much as them but atleast they approve me and even backing me up"

"But honey she said things she should not have said she even said mean things about you. You do know how much I love you right ? I hate it when this happen" I said as the words from my mom's mouth kept on lingering in my mind.

"Its okay Y/n. Stay here for the night I'll take care of you. Let me just text your father that you're with me" Sunwoo said holding me tight in his embrace.

Kim Sunwoo. He is an angel. I just have never thought that I will fell hard for him. Obviously I went through that dating phase during middle and high school that is not that serious or end up getting dumped by them. But for Sunwoo its different we dated since then and is till going on strong.

We first met through our friends. He was in a class next to mine and I do wonder sometimes how the fuck did I never notice his existence before. Maybe its because we never stumble upon each other or maybe its because he's always around his group of friends only or maybe its because I never get along with his type of friends. Dont get me wrong they are nice but our personality just does not match with each other.

Flashback

"No Y/n it should be like this you cannot put Y below X that does not make sense here just let me help you write the equation "Yoori and Haseul both sat beside me. They almost threw a fit at me but thank god that did not happen because I know they love me.

"I just dont get it why is it so hard? I love maths but maths dont love me this is bullshit"I whined loudly .

"Eric youre here!"Haseul exclaimed excitedly when she saw her boyfriend but not boyfriend walked in to our class.

"The both of you should just date each other. You act like a couple it disgust my eyes my ears and my soul"I said looking at the two hugging each other tightly.

"Y/n if youre jealous just admit it, you can always go back to Jaehyun he will always open is arm for you to go back at him"Yoori teased .

Jaehyun is the boy that I dated for 2 months but it did not last long as I got busy and have no time to deal with him and he also got busy but turns out he had 20 other chicks to be with. I dont really care about his sincere apology or whatsoever I took his apology to just not have a drama with anyone.

"Shut up Yoori, anyway take a seat Eric and also tell your friends to sit "I said welcoming the boys.

Haseul sat next to Eric with his 2 friends. It have gotten quiet for a while before she nudged his elbow and whispered in his ear.

Eric's cough grabbed out attention as he speak "Girls this are my friends , this is Hyunjoon and this is Sunwoo. They are kinda shy so please dont mind them"