3️⃣4️⃣Q

"hello there sissy "Changmin greet you when he walked out of the bathroom.Being in a bad mood,you push him away from the door and walked inside the toilet slaming the door.

Today has been a bad day for you,and your family know's when your having a bad day your having a swingmood.Trust me when I say swing mood its very not like you.So yep.

After showering you changed into your school uniform and apply some lip balm.

"hope school is not like this morning rotten hell"you mumble grabbing your backpack,tying your shoes and walked outside.

Before walking out,you kiss your mother cheeks and bite a sandwhich.

"bye sweetie!"

"bye mom!"

Heading outside in this cold weather you saw your brother Changmin walking with his group of friends together.Slowly you trailed behind them since you're schooling with them but ofcourse in different classes and not in the same level.

"god damn it why is it s-so cold?"you stutter and put your hands inside your pocket since it feels like freezing.

Chanhee one of Changmin's friends seem to notice your presence behind them since Eric kept on nudging them a pretty girl is trailing behind them.

"chill guys its just Y/n,Changmin's sister"Chanhee said and point at you who's staring at them with a blank look.

All 12 of them stare at you stopping at their tracks meanwhile there's you walking past them eyeing them weirdly.

"y/n why aren't you wearing your jacket?!"Changmin panicked and walked straight to you holding your hands as he feel that its freezing.

"I-I forgot t-to wear it"You softly said because your lips is also freezing,the temperature is being a bitch today.

"Haiyaa...."Changmin said as he pull out an oversize hoodie from his bag and wear it on you,slipping it from your head and pull it down.The hoodie looks big on you and it makes you more cuter.In Changmin's eyes you'll always be a baby.

"Y-you dont have too"You said and tuck your hands on the hoodie that Changmin wear on you.

"I have to because my little princess is freezing and mom and dad will scold me for not take care of you properly"He said and you just pout.

"Guys meet Y/n,Y/n meet my friends"He said introducing you to his friends.Chanhee was staring blankly at you making you flustered and look at the other way.Soon the boys seem to notice it and tease the both of you.

"Noooo Ji Y/n cant date anyone until she's in her 40's"Changmin joked making the boys crack,you mentally facepalm yourself and pinch his arm as hard as you can.

"Well she can date Chanhee with her own will ,you can trust him since he's your bestfriend"Sangyeon said and your ears goes red same as Chanhee.

You parted your way with your brother and his friends when you arrived at school.As usual your non other 3 close friends wait for you at the gate obviously talking about the daily juicy talk.

"What did I miss?"You asked when you walked towards them.Woojing rolled her eyes to the back and slapped your arm like she always do.

"Shut up girl,you know Minah got scolded this morning because someone report her that she's making out with the school badboy"Woojung said and Minah just sigh in annoyance.

"I didnt even make out with him I literally just smack him with my bag outside the bathroom because he's just being to touchy"Minah said and Doyeon pull the gate metal like a crazy person.

"Shush it you bishhh this aint happenin"You said and the three of them just nodded.You all proceed to go to the classroom while talking about Minah's problem.

Your brother Changmin,stood infront of his locker taking out his books with some of his senior friends.He looks at you before talking with friends after seeing you safely arrived in your classroom with your goofy friends.

In the middle of the lesson of studying maths your eye lids started to get heavy and without noticing you fell asleep ontop of your desk beside Doyeon who's focusing on studying.

"Ji Y/n go to the washroom and please wash your face"You open your eyes when you heard your maths teacher wake you up pushing you to the door.

You stare outside blankly but proceed to go the bathroom to wash your face 3-4 times because your just to sleepy.Its period 5 now which mean the senior are having a free period.

You walked to the long ass (ride) hallway quietly while being watched by the senior's badboy.Biting your lips you felt uncomfortable with them staring at you and some of them throw a cat-whistle flirt at you.

You were about to escape the hallway until a hand grab you by the hand and push you to the nearest locker putting a hand next to it,trapping you there.

"C-chan Sunbae"Your voice were stuttering with your widen eyes staring at your so-close-to-your face Senior.Who's also one of the flirty boy in the school.

"Ji Y/n how come I never saw a beauty like you before?"BangChan said smirking as he stroke your hair,you were pushing him hard and just scoff at him.

"I dont play your games sunbae"You said blankly and coldly and was about to pass him but he swiftly held your wrist and spun you around.

"Girls who are playing hard to get are my type"Bangchan lowkey whisper to your ears making you shivered feeling his cold breath.

"Hey!Leave her alone!"Your brother shout making the others clap at him for being a hero teasingly.

"Oh so Y/n is your sister?didnt know oopss"Chan said jokingly and let go of your hand staring at your brother eyes.

Chanhee who's beside Changmin immediately took your hand putting you behind him and Changmin.

"Stay away from my sister thats all Im gonna say now"He said deadly and Chan put his hands up backing away from the scene while his friends just pat his shoulders.

Changmin turns to you and held your shoulder asking if you're alright or is Chan doing something bad at you.

"Im fine ,seriously.I could have just ran into class at the moment"You said bluntly and he just sight in relieve.

"I think my princess need a prince to protect her in this cold cruel world"Changmin said and you wanted to slap him across his face.

Chanhee who's standing beside you try his best not to laugh at you,as the thought of Changmin his bestfriend kept on babying his sister.

"What are you laughing at you goof?Im giving you my blessing to date my sister.Beside I know I need a prince to protect my princess"Changmin said glaring at him who's now having a red cheeks.

"Stop babying me"You whine at Changmin and the three of you laugh at the hallway.