3️⃣0️⃣SunWoo

"Sunwoo oppa~~~~~~~"You cooed as you backhug your boyfriend Sunwoo, who's the school basketball captain.

"Ooooo Y/n..."he said your name soothly as he hug you back,you smile between the hug as he engluf the hug tighter.

"Can you believe that squid is making me stay for another hour at school?ughhhh "You groan as you remember that you need to stayback at school for your maths lesson.

"Eyyyyyy but its for your own good right? "Sunwoo said as ruffle your hair and you pout making him chuckle."Lets go to class now huh? "He said and you nod.

Sunwoo being a gentleman ,he carry your books for you as you guys walk hand in hand to the class.

"Eyyyy its the Sunny Couple"Your bestfriend Jaemin teased as he saw you walking hand in hand with Sunwoo like always.And ofcourse you goes red everytime he say's that.

"Find yourself a girlfriend that let you do this "Sunwoo retort as he show's him both of your lock hands making your classmate squel.

"Ops Mr.Squid is coming gonna go back to you later "Sunwoo said putting your books on your desk before pecking your forhead lightly and sit on his usual sit, infront of you.

Mr.Yo walked inside the classroom with an unusual happy face and silence the classroom,eager to say something.

"So class as you know we rarely have a transfer students in the middle of the year,and guess what?starting from today..we have a new students that will be joining us "He said as he call in the student.

The new student walked inside the class shyly as the boys squeled at how cute she is and also grabbing Sunwoo's attention.

"Hii Im Chou Sunyoung I hope we can be friends "Sunyoung said as she tuck her hair to the back of her ear.

"Okay Mrs.Chou you can sit next to Mr.Kim since the table is empty "Mr.Yo said as Sunwoo raised his hands in the air.

"Hi Im Sunyoung "Sunyoung said looking at Sunwoo as Sunwoo smiled replying."Im Sunwoo " making his ear goes red making you glare at him from the back.

Every minute, your eyes never left Sunwoo presence since he's sitting next to a girl.And you cant accept the fact that both of them are so close making you jealous.

Sure ofcourse you know Mr.Yo hate you because you failed on one of his subjects but it doesnt mean he can let you suffer like this.

Mr.Yo look at you before smirking and turn his head infront continue back studying.

"Hey its okay, I know how you feel "Your another bestfriend Yoojung said as she caressed your back soothing your anger.

"I just cant help it Yoojung "You reply at her back as she nod and continue to fake-take notes since Mr.Yo eyes is like an eagle eyes.

"Ohh urm Sunwoo, can we switch phone number? "Sunyoung asked cutely making you clenched your fist in anger."Sure Sunyoung "Sunwoo said giving her his warm smile making your face goes red with boiling anger.

"Class dismissed!" Mr.Yo said as he walked out of the classroom with his textbook in his hands,Sunwoo and Sunyoung are still talking, interacting with each other closely while everybody walked out of the classroom.You assured Yoojung that you're okay without her as she left you still sitting behind Sunwoo and Sunyoung desk wanting your so called boyfriend attetion.

"Hey Sunwoo are you single? "Sunyoung asked making your anger boiled without knowing why.

You faked cough loudly grabbing both of their attention as you rolled your eyes at Sunyoung making her dumbfounded.

"huh Trash "you mumble angrily as you stand up making your way towards the door and slammed it close loudly.

"Whats wrong with her? "Sunyoung asked Sunwoo as she rolled her eyes making Sunwoo angry."My girlfriend,she's jealous"

"Ughh I hate this kind of moment "You grumble ,walking with Jaemin for your next subject.

During the break,your head was so filled up with SUNWOO you hate to admit that your small-tiny jealousy is giving so much impact to this.

You just dont like the sight of him being with other girls,it doesnt seem to make you feel right.

"Learn to love it then.." Jaemin said and you just glare at him.

"You wanna die? "You jokingly said and playfully punch him.

"Ohh Im so scared.. "He said and put his hand onto his chest and you laugh at the sight.

While the both of you pratically having fun with each other,your boyfriend was watching you the whole time eyes fulled with jealousy.

He trust you and he trust Jaemin because both of you are also bestfriend so he doesnt think about the negativity.But right now,he felt what you felt earlier.

"Oh ,go ahead Im gonna check my phone "You said to Jaemin and pull out your vibrating phone.

You opened your phone only to see message from Sunwoo.

SunwooLOML:
meet me later at the garden

SunwooLOML:
We need to talk

You seen his text and shut your phone down, walking back inside the class ,you saw Sunwoo sitting on his chair with a red puffy eyes Sunyoung.

You made your way to your seat behind him as his eyes never leave your gesture and all.

"Why is she crying? "You ask-whispered to Yoojung and she replied."Sunwoo just screamed at her to get lost cause she's being a flirt with him "

You aww hearing at this statement,even tho you're mad at him you still love him,he's a sunshine.

The bell finally ring after 10 years and you gladly shook your head hearing it.

"Bye Yoojung I gotta go..." You said slinging your bag to your side as you hold your heavy textbook on your hands and walked your way to the school garden.

You saw Sunwoo already over there standing with a blank expression on his face.You were so happy when you hear him mad at Sunyoung, but you cant be an 'easy go' so you put a frown on your face as you walked towards him.

"What? "You said still frowning,and with that Sunwoo look at your figure and slowly to your hands.

He quickly take your textbooks from your hands and hold it instead.

ITS TIME TO STAPHHHHHHHHH,WHO,WHO ARE YOURR PARENTSSS?!?!?!WHERE R YOUR PARENTS??!?!

"Im sorry "Sunwoo said staring at you and you were making the 'what r u talking about' self.

"For what?"You asked slightly teasing him."For making you jealous..."He said rolling his eyes and grin a little.

"At least you know"You said shyly smilling looking at your foot.

"And Im sorry "You heard him say again as you tilt your head to the side."Eyh for what?"

"Sorry for you heading to Jaemin instead of me,Im jealous as fudge "He said and nudge your chest with your textbooks.

"Awww but thats my fault ,Im the one whi should say sorry to you not you "You said hugging Sunwoo from the side.

"Love you too "He said all of the sudden and kiss your cheeks making you go red.

"Your a butthurt you know?"You say to him and he proudly nod.

"Now, lets go to your home and cuddle,lets just skip your Mr.Squid one hour class heh?"Sunwoo said and you just nod.

Walking hand in hand to your home, you saw your parents eating and greeted at you and Sunwoo.

The both of you walked to your room ,ended up cuddling on your bed.

-
im sorry,I cant seem to write angst for this imagine,I know I suck, this imagine was suppose to be an angst because one of you request this BUT MY HEAD WAS BEING SOFT SOO I KINNOT IM SO SORREHH

Dont forget to vote and comment~~~~