3️⃣8️⃣HyunJae

Weighting more than 100lbs is extremely hard,and its hard when you need to do sport at school.Need to pass everytime there's physical exams is like hell.

Thats you,yes.You weight more than 100lbs,in the range of 186lbs.You need to endure all the pain to not eat food at school too much since you knew the students can be to judgy sometimes.

Luckily,theres no such a thing as people bullying you or even spit out about your everlap skin infront of your face.The expectation and reality is different and you cant even be blessed by it.

There's only one thing people always wondered,yep you read it.ONE THING.You have a boyfriend,his name is Jaehyun,he's one of the school's flower boy alongside with his group of friends.People kept on asking how the hell he choose you instead of the skinny girls looking like a skeleton that doesnt even own a butt.Too answered that question nobody know's why.

"Its because you shine my world up cutiepie"Jaehyun said everytime you asked him that question.

"Y/nniee~~"Jaehyun whined being a kid stomping his feet to the ground as he tries to feed you another scoop of ice cream.You sigh and push his hands softly aside not wanting to eat it even though you want to.

"I dont want it Jaehyun,please stop"You said being upset since you want to have a slimmer figure than your own body.You have tried eating some pills and other types of products but in the end Jaehyun found out and throw it out saying that its an unhealthy way to throw your fat.

"Y/n I know you want to have a slimmer body like that creepy girls who dont even have fats but you do know I like you for the real you right?"He said intertwining your hand with his.

Yu sigh and sadly nodded at him.Looking at your intertwine hands,you noticed how big your hand is comparing it to Jaehyun's the extra skin is making it twice as double.

No.Everything is not fine.Even if you dont want to admit it.Its not fine.You dont even have a hope,thats until one day.

One day your parents is taking you to Japan to stay there for a couple of years maybe one or two.Your mother say that Japan will make you loose weight because there will be a lot of exercise and walking instead of using a vehicle.

Though you cant leave your friends nor your boyfriend,but its under the willing of your parents since your grandparents is sick and lonely in Japan.Your Mom's older sister cant take care of them often since she's still continuing her studies over there,making her woke up early and came back home late.

You left Jaehyun and your friends in a second,you can only send them a text saying that you'll be going to Japan and stay there for a year or so.Your friends is so sad when they read the text,you leave them without notifying them but supported you telling you to enjoy your stay .Unlike your friends,Jaehyun is so grumpy and moody about it because he can't even hug you nor pinch your chubby cheeks from now on.

It was 2 years already and your parents think its time to move back again.

"Hey Y/n ready for our flight back to Korea?you can meet your friends again!"Your mom squel and hug you cupping your face.

"well of course I am,they'll probably are shock looking at me in this size HAHAHAHA"You joked as you point at yourself.

Looking yourself at the Aeroplane's window's reflection.You smiled looking at your face,its not chubby but not thin.Its the way that you like.

After staying in Japan for 2 years,no JoKeSss dude.From 100+lbs you gone down to 48Kg,in the first year you manage to get rid 50Kg but thank god in another half year you manage to get rid another 55Kg.Its a miracle if you want to say.