0️⃣7️⃣New

Y/n POV

"He's late again..."I sigh looking at the Cold-Food infront of me.I was preparing a lot for ChanHee and Mine date today,but he seem like he cant come again.

I sigh again and look at my phone,no text or call from him.

To be honest Im tired already.Tired of waiting my boyfriend to pop up on our date but screw it.

I called ChanHee on that night and as soon as he pick up.

"Oh Y/n Im sorry for not coming to our dat-"

"At least you can say that you cant come Chanhee,your just wasting the food and your wasting my time on making them for you.Nevermind,I will just eat it with Kevin"I said almost tearing up.

I end the call without hearing Chanhee's voice and text Kevin telling him to come here instantly.

If my boyfriend is not here atleast I have a caring bestfriend with me.

*Knock*knock

I open the door and saw my bestfriend standing there with a plastic bag on his hands.

"Lets get the party starting!"He shout excitedly barging into my shared apartment with Chanhee.

After we eat what I cooked for Chanhee,I started to tell Kevin about me and Chanhee from A to Z.

"Oh no he did-nt"Kevin snapped sassily like the one you see on TV.

"I swear Imma smack his butt and cut his ass"He said being more emo than me making me laugh.

"Kevin-ssi theres no need to cut his ass"I said laughing at his jokes.

"But why are you still with him Y/n?He missed both of your dates more than 10 times already.If you really love him I suggest you to talk to him.Unhealthy decision will lead to an unhealthy relationship."Kevin said

Sometimes Kevin is related to a counselor,he know how to give an advice to people.

"I wanted to talk to him about our relationship so bad Kevin,b-but you dont understand he's rarely at home now"I said not noticing a tear fell from my eyes.

"I-I miss him so m-much"I said wiping my tears and I can feel Kevin's hugging me now.

"Shhhhhh there there I know its tough Y/n you need to stay strong"Kevin said comforting me.I felt pathetic.

After that Kevin leave,I jumped into my comfy bed and tuck in to sleep.

The next day when I wake up I felt a presence behind me hugging me from behind.

I rub my eyes and turn my body only to be greeted by Chanhee's sleeping face.He snore's quietly,still not letting me go.

"Hey babe...."Chanhee said and I'm shocked that he's awake,I remove his arm around me and stand up.

"Hey.."I said awkwardly and walked outside the bedroom.

"Why is he here?"I asked and continue to walked to the kitchen,preparing us breakfast.

Im not really that good at cooking so I cooked that I first learned from my mother,omelette and bacon.Well you can say its Bacon and Eggs.

After preparing the plate,drinks and food.I sit facing Chanhee's sit and started to dig in what I cooked.

"Smell's good"Chanhee said and assume he already woke up since he's sitting down on his sit infront of me.

"So how's your day?"He asked eating the omelette.

"Great"I answer shortly.

What do u think?Ofcourse its like hell without you,My Inner Demon said

"Dis ish shoo gwed"He said muffling since theres still food inside his mouth.

"Duhhh look who's cooking here and please dont talk if your mouth is full"I said proudly,part of me is mad that he's here and the other part of me is happy that he's here now.

"Y/n Im sorry"I heard Chanhee said and here I am pretending not hearing a bit.

"Y/n I know your mad at me please Im so sorry for not attending our date"He said with sincere.

"Y/n please........"He said again and again and I had enough.

I stomp my fork to the table making a loud thud.

"Your sorry is not enough"I said sarcastically and leave to the kitchen sink,washing my Now-Clean-Plate.

In the middle of washing it,Chanhee backhug me.

"Im sorry,please forgive me I promise I will come to our date after this"He said kissing my cheeks from beside.

I sigh before putting the down the sponge.

"Okay,okay I forgive you.Promise me you will attend to our date after this"I said letting out my pinky finger.

"Promise"He said and connect our pinky finger.

After that,Chanhee change and he did what he promise to me.