2️⃣6️⃣Hwall

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EE AIIIIIIIIII WILLL ALWAYSSSSS LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU UUUU AAA AAAAA II AIIII II IAAIIII-----"Your neighbour sang in the early morning,morely like screaming his ass off.

"UGHHH " you groan as you hold your ear close tight,its 7 in the morning now and being a not early bird doesnt help you at all.

Your frikkin CuteNeighbour just sang his heart out in the early morning and whats an ass is that he's room is facing your room.

You walked to the window with your messy bangs and messy bun,open the window and shout to the neighbour.

"Yah!HyunJoon can you please shut the fuck up?!I need to rest okay!"You shout as Hyunjoon turn his head to your direction,smirking slightly.

"Well hello there baby..."Hyunjoon said as he look at you flirtatiously,eyeing you up and down with you who's still on your pj.

"Eyyyyy Hyunjoon stop flirting with Y/n.." a voice said pulling him inside the room back making him fall in the floor.

"Pfttt "you let out a chuckle a bit. "Good morning Y/n!,sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep cause our Hyunjoon here is confident about his vocal but ended up singing like a hawk screeching "Another boy appear next to Hyunjoon waving at you.

"O-oh H-Hi Eric!"You shuttered and quickly closed your window,leaning on your wall.Aside from your family and Hyunjoon nobody ever seen you like this,well you cab say you look like a mess.

You silently cursed as you rewind the look on Eric's face when he saw you just now."I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF "

After slapping yourself a few times,you went to the bathroom to take a precious bath while jamming to your fav song and dance to it without knowing what shame is.(me lol )

"Y/n!come down! "you heard your mother call you from downstair."Coming!" you reply as you sprint downstair like a ninja.

"What do you need mom?" you asked,jumping next to her,grabbing an apple and bite it."I need you to give this to the Heo family "She said handing you a bucket full of fresh fruits making you choke your apple.

"OhMyGod Y/n..eat slowly your acting strange.Whne I mention the Heo family you usually have this panic expression in your eyes, dont tell me you like their son Y/n "your mom said smirking making you whine.

"Eomma......I dont like himmmmm he's a flirt"

"Whatever you said Y/n "Your mom said and push you outside with the Bucket.

You dont really like to go to the Heo house because everytime your mom makes you go, Hyunjoon always appear with Mr.Heo or Mrs.Heo and is always making a scene.

Like one time when you give them a cake that your mom bake, Hyunjoon ended up throwing the cream to your cheeks.His mom made him do push-up 101 times.

You take a deep breath before knocking on the door,after a few minutes the door opened revealing Mrs.Heo with her sweet smile.

"Y/n darling what are you doing here?"She asked giving that motherly look."Ohh my mom wants me to give you this"You said and hand her the bucket."Oh thank you Y/n,and thank your mother too"She said, you bow and quickly rush into your house scared of meeting Hyunjoon.

Its weird to say that you have a tiny crush on him,maybe not tiny but a big one.Even tho he's an ass and likes to flirt with girls he always have a warm heart and always watch you from the far,telling him not to mind your business he will be the first one to mind your business.