2️⃣1️⃣Kevin

Today,Kevin brought you to an arcade.You spent almost 2 hours just to do your face,not really with heavy makeup but just light makeup.Lipstick and bb cream but it took you forever to use it.

"Hmmmmm should I wear pink or black hoodie?"You asked yourself as your still wondering either to choose the black or the pink hoodie.Just then you remember that Kevin likes to see you wearing a colourfull and bright outfit so you choose the pink hoodie,along with shorts.

You walk to the arcade instead of using a taxi since its good for the environment,its a 10 minutes walk.

"Kevi-...."You shout your boyfriend name but soon it died when you saw him talking with another girl.Although you dont know whats their status or relationship is but felt broken?Kevin looks so happy with the girl anyway.

You push your negative thoughts and walk to them with a heavy shoulder.

"Y/N you came!"Kevin said as soon as he saw you walking towards him."Why wouldnt I come?I already promise going so ofcourse Im coming..."You said and chuckle..and he hug you.The girl beside Kevin cough before rolling her eyes at you.

"Oh right,Y/n meet Mia,she's my ex."Kevin said as he introduce you to her."Hi Im Mia,I suppose your Y/n"Mia said fake smilling at you as she extend her hands.

"Hi Im Y/n"You said and took her hands.You both shake hand together and you swear,Mia tighten the grip on your hands making your hand feel numb.

"Okay Mia thats enough..."Kevin said as he pull you away from Mia."So are you ready for our date?"Kevin asked you smilling."Yea-" "Can I tag along?"

You turn to Mia shocked and glare at her,you might call yourself a little bit over protective but no one likes a person to disturb their date.You dont mind if someone tag along but since that girl is ruining your patience and somewhat an annoying creature you kinda hate her for knowing her for only 15 minutes.And plus the fact that she's Kevin's EX didnt help at all.

"Ughh you know what?Im going home..."You said at Kevin and walk straight to the route of your house,your that typical jealous girl and Kevin wouldnt mind at all because one thing he likes about you is your jealousy self.

"Y/N!"You heard Kevin shouting your name but you dont care nor turn your head back you just focus walking.

"Seriously Mia?!"Kevin yell at the annoying girl who's giving him an innocent face.EWW.

"Oppa what did I do wrong?"Mia asked innocently at Kevin."Looks like Y/n doesnt want to go on a date with you,well you can go with me instead Im free right now hehehehe"Mia giggle and drag Kevin but Kevin stomp his feet and pull his hands from Mia.

"Mia,we're EX'S I dont know if you still have feelings for me but I dont have any feelings towards you anymore okay?please just moved on now"Kevin said on a cold shoulder and left Mia alone infront of the arcade.

"I'LL MAKE YOU HEAD HEELS FOR ME KEVIN!JUST WAIT YOU LITT-"Before Mia can even finish her word a bucket of cold water fell from ontop of the building infront of her landing it onto her head.

"YAHHH!!"She shout like a crazy person.

Y/n lay down on her bed thinking about Kevin and Mia,what if he wanted to tell to break up?

"Y/n-ahh,jagi....."A sooth voice said outside of your door,making you flinch

"Jagi-ah,please open the door..."Kevin said knocking the door.You rolled your eyes and reply "Its unlocked dumbhead" and snuggle yourself with your blanket.

You heard the door opened as you hide yourself.You felt something heavy on the left side of the bed sinking a little,Kevin is sitting on that spot.

"Are you mad at me?"He asked and you felt something lay down beside you.

Kevin pull your blanket and make the blanket fit for the both of you.

"What the heck Kevin"You said putting on your blank face staring at he boy infront of you who's pouting cutely.

"Oh come on....I swear to you,I dont like that clingy Mia girl I like you better"He said smilling before kissing the tip of your nose.Your cheeks turned into a deep shade of red and you snuggle closer to Kevin.

You cant get mad at Kevin,cause who can anyway?

-

Yoo guys dont forget to comment and vote and also,request;)💙