0️⃣2️⃣Haknyeon

Y/n POV

Today is the most annoying day in the world,for people who's in a relationship found this day is the most romantic day but for me its the most disgusting day.Or maybe its just that I dont have a boyfriend for 17 years.

I was walking around the school way,only to be greeted by couple holding hands and being sweet to each other.

I was pretending to be vomiting and close my precious eyes with my diary to hide the views of them.

Most of the couples gave me a 'Fighting' sign to give me courage since I dont have a boyfriend.Just because I hate people doing PDA infront of my eyes doesnt mean I dont like them.Hanlim is full with nice students.

Before I can even think deeply my butt instantly meet the ground.

"Ughh"I groan and ruffle my hair into a messy one,obviously pissed.

"Oh Im really sorry"A boy said sincerely but it doesnt sound so sincere

"Yea yea"I said annoyingly and stand up using the boy helps.

I was finding where my book is at and that is until the boy hands me my diary.I took it from his hands and thank him.

"Dont mess your hair like that Y/n,you look pretty with neat hair"He said and fixed my messy hair.

"Urm thanks H-Haknyeon"I shuttered to the closeness.His lips is 9 cm infront of me.

"You should go now Y/n"Haknyeon said hyperly before patting my head making his groups of friends 'Oohss' at us.

"Urm yea sure,I guess I should go"I said and turn around going to the opposite direction.

What the fridge is that,why does he do it so naturally while I cant breath properly.

While I was walking the opposite direction the couples now gave me a 'Okay Sign' - '👌🏻'.

Weird.

-

Dear diary,

Today I bump into the school Flower Boy,Haknyeon,the boy who's a year older than me.Nothing much happened.But I still cant help to cringe when he fixed my messy hair.I still cant believe today is Valentine Day and I still doesnt have a boyfriend.Huuuuuuu how sad it is to be me.If I have a boyfriend I will promise myself to stop writting pointless words on my diary

"Pointless words?Wow what a great brain you got there Y/n"I mumbled the sentence to myself.

Rigth now,I'm sitting at the library while scribbling at my Diary,alone.

What do you guys expect?Like I said,its VALENTINES who wants to spend their days at the library with the sleepy librarian.

"7 more hours before school ends"I groan and smack my head onto the table.

Its only been 30 minutes since I step onto the school and every Valentine day the School gave us a free period.

I finally stop smacking my head onto the table and lay my head onto it.

"My life is so sad ughh"I whine and closed my eyelids.

-

"Hyung,I think she's waking up"

.

"Ppalli!Lets go out!"

.

"Shhhhhhhh"

.

I woke up by loud voices which I assume it belongs to boyz since it was so deep as heck.

I started to rub my eyes to clear my vision and thats what I didnt notice.

"Where is everybody?"I asked and stand up.

I dont even saw the sleepy librarian and the lights here is been switch off.I peek from my eyes that the left corridor lights is also been switch off only the right corridor lights is switch on.

Is this a clue or something?

I stand up and walked using the right corridor since there the light is been switch on.

While walking there I also noticed that there are 'No Couples' nearby.

"Where is everybody?"I asked stomping my feets.

I dont know where exactly my feet brings me but the next thing I knew my feet brought me to the Cafeteria.

AND BOOM!Everyone is here at the Cafeteria.

But why here?Nvm.

"Y/n here!"A voice said calling my name,I turn to my left and saw my groups of friends calling me.Asking me to sit with them.

"Urm hey whats going on here?"I asked immediately after I sat down beside Hana.

"You'll see Haknyeon is going to confess to his special someone"Nayeon smirk and said the 'special someone' clearly.

"Obviously his special someone"Jinah said smirking at me and soon my whole squad smirk at me.

"Yah!Why are you guys are creepy?"I whine and close my face with my hands.

"Attention guys!"A loud voice said grabbing the whole students attention to the voice.

"Haknyeon here wanted to say something important"Kevin one of Haknyeon friends said making Haknyeon cough.

"As you all see here,I have one white rose on my hands and Im going to give this to my 'Special Someone'"Haknyeon said while walking around on the corner of tables to tables.

"I really like this 'special someone' since she started to enter High School.I really like her so much.I know that some of the boys like her and so.....my childish self took over me,I threatened the boys not to confess to her or to date her.I felt sorry for her since she didnt hav ethe chance to date before this"Haknyeon said making all students 'Awwwww' at his statement.

And somehow I feel like his gaze is straight towards me.

"Hey Special Someone!I wanted you to know that I really love you now!"Haknyeon shout loudly making all the students go wild for him.

"Im going to give this Rose to........"Haknyeon said and ran to my table direction.

"Guys I think he's going to confess to Irish"I said out of the sudden since lots of boys been crushing on Irish,she's literally boys dream girl.

I was looking at the ground that time and I didnt notice that Haknyeon was handing the Rose to me.

When I turn my gazing to my front I noticed that Haknyeon is now standing infront of me while holding the rose infront of me waiting for me to take it.

"M-me?"I asked nervously and he nodded cutely.

"You dont know how much I love you Y/n"Haknyeon said nervously since most of the students took out their phone to record us.Even my friends who's beside me are recording us.

"S-sure,I'll accept you"I said shyly and and took the rose standing up infront of Haknyeon.

"Guys she said yes!!!"New,one of Haknyeon's friends shout making the students shout crazily.

"Starting from now your going have a boyfriend name JuHaknyeon"He said and tuck a hair strand behind my ear making all of the students cringe and some fall from their chairs.