R E A D

To my fellow "The Boyz Imagines" reader i am : so sorry to tell you guys that currently i am : not doing any requests or uploading some new content because even though you guys enjoy my writing i am : sometimes tired and needs to take my mind away such as reading other stories.

So currently i am : not saying that i'm not taking requests but at the same time i am : saying that.

What im trying to say is that im not going to write for a while but while update or write about the members once i think im relax to write.

So drop some plot and any members you want me to write here in this chap comment cause when im bored and got nothing to do i will go back here and read some comments about the ideas.

Im going to say "requests are close" in my description but if you guys are reading this you guys will know about the actual taking requests.

So yep, im sorry if i disappoint you guys❤️❤️❤️Currently im still thinking some ideas about New pt 2 and will update it asap hehehe

Anything you guys want to tell me about my works you guys can txt me privately or write it on the boarder? Boarding board? Conversation? Is that what you call it? I dont know HAHAHAHAHA

I love you guys for giving this book so much love❤️❤️❤️😫

Q=Whats your favorite songs from the boyz comeback album?

A=bij i would answer all of them but now i love listening to Only One (ISSA BOP I LOVE IT),No Air & 4ever (sunwoo's rap killed me again n again)