5️⃣4️⃣New PT 1 feat Q

I tighten the grip of my bag on my shoulder as I walked pass the bakery.Dont get me wrong but I like bread NO I love bread but now its late and I need to get home before 10 or my mom will scold me.

My mom is not strict but once the clock struct at 10 she will call me every 15 minutes if Im still not home because she's worried about me.

"Y/n!"Chanhee called me.I turned around and saw him walking out from the bakery shop with two plastic bag on his hands.

"Oh Chanhee what are you doing here?"I asked him but then I remember that I saw him walking out of the bakery shop.Oof how to stupid I am.

Chanhee is my neighbor, 5 years later after I was born Chanhee moved two blocks away from my house.When we are still kids Chanhee is like a nerd and always got tease for looking like a girl but when we are in highschool the school wont even shut the fuck up because of his good looks, im as a girl I cant relate to him at all.

"My little brother wants to eat hot dog so here I am buying the bun.Oh and I got this for you since I always saw you eating it"Chanhee said giving me one of the plastic.

I take a look at it and saw its the bread with the read bean fillings.Its very yummy when you eat it after it just cooked.

"OOOOOO thank you Chanhee its my favorite"I said cooing at him I want to it the freakin bread but Chanhee is there infront of me lmao.

"Let me walk you home, its not safe for a gurl to walk alone late at night"He said and I nodded, not because of wanting to be with him wait maybe yes I want to be with him but Im scared alone at night.

I always have this feelings whenever Im close with Chanhee my tummy went to do it things.It made me feel butterflies and all, to be honest I think Chanhee is cute hehehe.

We talk and talk and talk during the journey and sadly we already arrived at my house.It sadden me how a short amount of talk can made my day lit already.

"I see you tomorrow or whenever I see you Chanhee, and thank you for accompanying me walking home"I said showing my smile.Look girls need to somehow flirt even if its lame trust me HOHOHOHO.

"Sure and dont forget to eat the bread when its still hot BYE Y/n i love you——r cheeks its cute today"He said making me shocked with the sudden confession of my cheeks.

"Ayee thanks I love you too—-TWO cute eyes hehehe"I said laughing awkwardly and mentally face palm myself for saying my love for him lmao.

The both of us went red before I bade him goodbye and walked inside.My mom stood there smiling like a sheep with her front teeth can be seen from her squishing her mouth to smile.

"THAT CHANHEE GUY IS SO HANDSOME HE's MORE HANDSOME THAN YOUR DAD I CANT——"My mom said and jumping around like a kid.

"MOOD!"I screamed at her dude only the one who understand this can be friends with me.

My dad throw a pillow towards my mom making her stumble hitting the wall.We all laugh at how funny we look at the time.Suddenly the phone rang making me pick it up since its next to me.

"Hello..."I said twice since all I can hear is a silence over the other line.

"Hello Y/n is that you?"A familiar voice said.I think I heard his voice once or twice? Maybe all the time I forgot but yeah.

"Yes this is Y/n may I know who is this?"I asked curiously as my parents watched the television i smell romance in the air.

"Y/n this is Ji Changmin"Changmin said making me go OOOOO CHANGMIN ITS YOU blablablabla I hope he can live hearing me bragging about how long I havent see him.

"Anyway Im calling you over your house phone because I lost your number I just want to ask if you want to go out with me tomorrow just the both of us"He asked making my heart skip a bit.

"Sure pick me up at 3 I need to be at home before 10 or my mom will scold me"I said and we end the call.

The next day came faster than usual, its now 3 in the evening.I waited downstair while watching some random channel.Then someone knock on the door, I rushly wore my shoes and greet Changmin.

"So where are we going?" I asked since Im awkward right now, even though my heart skip a bit when Im with him but never ever made me comfortable whenever Im with Chanhee.

"How about we watch a movie in the theatre?"Changmin said as we take an uber to the nearest theatre.

"So how's your education college life? I heard your the youngest that got accepted in"I asked trying to break the silence.

"Its fine anyway how Chanhee's doing? Any new news?" He asked making me just shrug it off.Chanhee and Changmin were never in a good terms everytime they met they'll fight like a girl no offense.

"Oh Chanhee is fine as always he's good"I said smiling saying his name.With that Changmin sigh loudly making me squirm a bit.