8️⃣0️⃣Sunwoo

Hayoon as Y/n
Kim Sunwoo as Sunwoo
Hello everybody Ill be writing a new Sunwoo's ff but Im not sure if youre interested in reading it because I think the story will be a lot different than my previous books but here's the first chapter for you to read it and if youre interested in it. You can gladly look into my profile and look under my works the story name "His friend - Sunwoo" thank you for having your time lots of love hansteaa-nim <3

The sound of gunshot blasted my ears. I was too focus in that moment and after a while a tiny squealed left my mouth. My eyes turned into a crescent moon when the screen showed victory as a sign that my team won the game.

"Ooooooo Hayoon looks like you topped this game what did u even eat these days? Youre starting to becoming a pro and Im being serious right now" My bestfriend Jinhi said.

Jinhi and I we only knew each other for 3 years but we gotten a lot closer during our second year of knowing each other. During the first year we were in the same class for the first time and in my mind I always thought that we will never match each other's personality but boy I was wrong.

During our second year, we had gotten a lot closer than we used too than in a minute we were inseparable. Of course I have my other close friends thats with me since a long time but Jinhi... she was different its as if I met another me in another body. She basically matches my energy and we even have the same personality and interests.

"I mean please Jinhi looked at who youre talking to" I scoffed jokingly at her making her disgusted.

"Obviously its Hayoon we're talking about here" Eric our friend said from the mic.

Eric is a friend of mine and ofcourse Jinhi. He might not tell me but he told Jinhi that he has a crush on me eversince the moment we first played COD together and we texted each other. How did I know that? He's being too obvious. Eric is definitely not my type he's a good guy but its just not it. Jinhi even hold a stern statement not wanting me to be with this Eric guy.

"We should go now Hayoon its almost 4 we dont want go be late for the event" Jinhi screamed over her mic making Eric scoffed.

"Bye bye go ahead " He said before disconnecting over the game as the both of us did the same.

I quickly changed into my oversized tie dye shirt thats tucked in to my black jeans. With my phone and bag in my hand I skipped my way to my school's stadium where the event was held. The walk from my home to my school only took 10 minutes but it felt forever.

"There you are quick wear this!" Jinhi said and clipped a pink hair clip on my hair signaling that Im from Blomster school.

My school is an all girls school and this event included students from other schools to come and some even held their booth here. This event was held by our school to raise awareness about the earth tp people.

The only thing that got me excited was too meet my friend Sunwoo. Kim Sunwoo. He's my age and Im not going to lie but Im kinda interested in him. Even Jinhi said he's attractive and suits me well. We met through COD and turns out we have a lot in common from taste in songs, spicy foods even our sense in humour. He was in deniable funny and understands me well too.

I looked to my left and saw him with his friends laughing as they made jokes. We made eye contact he shyly smiled and waved at me. I knew he wouldnt want to make the first move since he's an introvert and shy as hell so I signaled him to come over to my booth. He's from another school so its kinda hard for us to meet each other.

"Sunwoo-ssi hi..."I said shortly and looked down to my palm trying too make them look busy by rearranging the books that were displayed on the table.

"Hayoon hi so how's Eric?" He smirked and teased me. He knew about Eric and would always tried to make Eric jealous of him. He hated that boy's gut more than anything else.

"Oh shut up why did you even brought that up here?" I whined and stomped my feet on the ground.

"Oh you should just date each other already

"Eyy Sunwoo "

"Tsk tsk Hayoon with her secret lover meeting over there"

"So they are a thing now?"

Murmurs can be heard from our friends but thats nothing new. Everybody thought we were a couple and is dating each other but I surprised that Sunwoo never denied those rumors and even if he did he just smiled at them but never gave them an answers. My friends also thought the same thing but I told them we were nothing but just a close friends but they would always teased me and not believed me except Jinhi.

"Urgh my teacher called us I should go now Im sorry we only had a few minutes of talking bye Hayoon take care I love you~" Sunwoo said as he smiled at me.

I grabbed his arm holding him and gave my phone at Jinhi . "Take a picture of us. Here. NOW." I ushered her and we posed the most awkward pose ever it was embarrassing.

Sunwoo and I laughed before he departed away from me. I looked at the picture and smiled.

"Sunwoo and I looked so cute here" I jokingly said making my friends teased me again.

"It'll be funny if we accidentally meet Hana here" Jinhi said and I rolled my eyes at her.

Hana.. she's a girl that is well known from another school. Well the reason for her being well known is mostly because she's pretty , have clear skin, big eyes basically she fitted the beauty standard so well and also kind very kind towards boys. Another reason for that is that she's an acid tongue woman who had no dignity and tried to make her friends around her fight through her lies and even tried to steal other girls boyfriends.

Why do I despise her so much? She tried to steal my one of my bestfriend's boyfriend and even had a on going call in the middle of the night with him and had the audacity to act so innocent. Also.. Sunwoo had feelings for her. He would always rant it to me about his little crush. I also still remember the day he cried because of this through a phonecall.

"Dont cry Sunwoo theres so many good and pretty girls out there you know" I comforted him

"I know but I never knew I would fell this hard for her whom I barely know plus  I never expected her to be like what you said it hurts Hayoon.. it hurts" he continued to cried away his sorrow. A tear escaped my eyes , I cant stand him being hurt like this.

But this does not topped how he cried because he thought he's going to loose me forever because of a misunderstanding.

"Hayoon please Im sorry I never knew you were there my cousin and I we were playing a game" Sunwoo sniffed with his cracked voice.

"Its okay Sunwoo its been 30 minutes you had already explained enough surely I was mad and sad overnight but now I know it was a misunderstanding its okay I forgive you okay?" I said softly.

"I was scared of loosing you I thought that day would be the last day we'll talk to each other. I dont want to loose you so bad " He wailed

By the thoughts of that memory it was a blessing on how we knew each other. My thoughts got stopped when one of my friend said. "Hayoon did you know? Hana is here I saw her and Sunwoo waved at each other oh you should have seen his smile. It was so bright that I thought I was going to go blind"

Im not jealous right??

//
Will be continue at 'His friend' book