2️⃣3️⃣YoungHoon

You wear your headphone as you jam into your playlist of the week,Playback-Want You To Say.Its a pity how they are underrated but you cant agree more that the song was a bop.

"Y/n?is that you?"A voice said and you turn around to see your old friend Kevin with his friends,11 friends exactly.

You put down your headphone and was shocked seeing him so vugerly handsome.Its just that when he's schooling with you he look a bit like a nerd and doesnt really got a visual look,but look at him now!Killing all of the girls that past by him.

"Oh MahGawdd"You exclaimed and cover your wide mouth."Kevin Moon?"You asked and he nod.

"I miss you so murchhh"He said bubbly and hug you infront of his friends."I miss you to moon"

"We have a lot to talk about"You said and he agree."We should have a chit chat at the cafe right now,I promise it will not take a long time"He said excitedly and you roll your eyes.

"Guys this is Y/n!Y/n this is my friends "Kevin said introducing you to his groups of friends,welp you cant lie that one of the boy caught your eyes.

"Annyeong Noona Im Eric! "One of the boy said and shake your hands unstoppably.Your kinda weirded out wiyh his action but mehh.

"Guys Im going to have a chit chat with Y/n for a while"Kevin said and you nod without any reason.

"Me and Younghoon are following you guys"Sangyeon said and link his arm with the boy that caught your eyes earlier.

After 3 hours of talking,you stop and play with your phone until..

"Y/n,our Younghoon here said that your his type.."Sangyeon said and you blush pretending not hearing him.

"Oh jinjja?"You asked trying hard not to smile."Come on Y/n I know you like Younghoon hyung too,I still have your list of boyfriend with me"Kevin said smirking."You what?!"You shout and stand up making half of the customer weirded out with your action.

"Oh look its getting late I need to go now" you said awkwardly and was about to leave the scene."I'll walk you home" younghoon volunteer making the two boys cringe.

"Hi Im Younghoon "He said as he walk you to your home."Im Y/n "You said awkwardly.

"You live in this neighbourhood?"He asked you and you nod."Cool,I live here too "He said.

"Eik?How come I never see you here?" You asked curiously."I just moved in here 3 weeks ago,so Im kinda still new around here"

"Welp we just reached my house" you said but then turn to face Younghoon."Hey wanna switch number?We can be friends or more than that" you said and blush.

"Sure here you go,I will wait to be more than just a friend Y/n"He said giving you a piece of paper and smirk."Gotta go beautiful"He said winking and walk away.You rolled your eyes in return thinking about his flirting.

You look at the piece of paper that Younghoon and gave you and you swear you almost got a heart attack.

Sorry sweetie I cant give you my num that easily how bout meeting again tomorrow?then I'll give you my num -Yh

/

I published a book bout StrayKids Felix *insert heart eyes* its called Yandere,I hope you can show support to it.