3️⃣5️⃣Sangyeon

(This is for @traditionfanfiction sorry for the late post hehehehehe hope you like it altho its crappy 😹🙌🏼❤️)

For the past few days you have been hanging out with Kevin.The both of you seems to have a quiet good time that some people thought that the both of you are dating and you left Sangyeon for him.Your stilk confuse on why they say that as well as Kevin.

"oh jagi what are you cooking?"Sangyeon your boyfriend backhug you when you're flipping the pancakes skillfully.

"just same pancakes for breakfast"You said and flip one of it again.Sangyeon put his head on the crook of your neck kissing it sloppily making you chuckle and push him away.

Sangyeon laugh at it and walked over to the table and play with his phone.He was scrolling some pictures that the both of you take few days ago.Soon,your phone started to vibrate making you sprint to your phone and look at the ID.

"who's that?"Sangyeon questioned when you're about to answer it."Kevin"You mouth him and he shut up in instant.

"Oh Kevin why are you calling me?"You said in english making Sangyeon wandering what you're talking about since he doesnt know English that well.

"can you help me again about my crush?Im planning on confessing to him today"Kevin said back in english making you chuckle that he's finally going to confess to his long major crush Chanhee.

"yeah sure meet you up at 11 like usual?"You asked and he just hummed agreeing with you.You end the call and turn to look at a curious Sangyeon.The whole conversation you had with Kevin was in english.

"are you going out again?"your boyfriend asked pouting and you just nod at him,placing his plate of pancakes on the table for him.

"but hey look on the bright side,I got to spend 5 days with you since I got 5 days break"You blabbered at him and he just munch on his pancakes.

"more like times with Kevin"He said and you shake your head at his behaviour.Its true this past few days you spent most of your times with Kevin more than Sangyeon helping him with his crush Chanhee.

"Dont be jealous grandpa"You joked around giggling before changing into some sweatshirt and sweatpants going out.

"be back before 7!"You heard his shout from the door and just shook your head at his behaviour.You walked towards the Cafe thats near from your apartment.

"hey Kev!"You said after ordering your drinks walking towards him who have a slight blush on his cheeks."hi Y/n"He said and his cheeks turn into bright red,probably thinking about crush Chanhee.

You talked with him for about 9 hours straight about his confession.Kevin kept on complaining how hard it is to say his love for Chanhee and you being his friend gave him some encouraging words.

"im so nervous boo thang!"Kevin said in a high pitch tone in english outside your apartment as he kept on moving side to side.

"keep calm dude im sure you'll kill Chanhee's head making him thinking of you for straight 25/8!"You said and shake him away from his nervousness.

"anyway good bye y/n ma love is probably waiting for me at Han(Jisung) river now"He said and bid you in english and you do the same back at him.

When you enter your apartment like any cliche movies the boy will appear sitting down on the couch with a dim light beside.Well just incase you're asking thats how you got involve in.

"Do you know what time is it now?"Sangyeon asked with his worried tone and you just flinch due to shocking.

"Its almost 9 but Im fine Sangyeon really.."You assured him,walking pass him wanting to go to the bedroom.Wanting to change clothes.Just when you pass Sangyeon,he hold your wrist.

"are you cheating on me with Kevin?"He asked without looking at you,and you swear you almost chocked to death hearing it.

"are you serious?Kevin is like your bestfriend and he's also my bestfriend.why should I even go on a date with your bestfriend?"You asked him and massage your head.

"well its rare hanging out with a bestfriend on a cafe for 9 hours especially when its a boy!"Sangyeon said sarcastically and you turned around at him in disbelief.

"You really think im cheating on your back with Kevin huh?"You uttered in disbelieve looking at him who's red from anger.

"well it does look like it,you didnt even answer my call or text everytime I asked you to.But if its Kevin,you'll answer them in no time!"He said and punch a wall next to him making you flinch.

"Look I dont wanna talk about this tonight lets talk about this tomorrow,Im tired Sangyeon"You said and drag yourself to the bedroom.

"oh tired?what can I expect more?"You heard him saying things to himself and you cant help but get mad at him.Like how the f can he thinks that he's girlfriend is cheating on him?morely with a guy who's gay for another guy.

"SO YOU FUCKING THINK IM CHEATING ON YOU WITH KEVIN?YOU DO KNOW THAT KEVIN HAS A CRUSH ON CHANHEE AND IM JUST TRYNA HELP HIM WITH HIS CRUSH.MOREEVER YOU STARTED TO ASSUME THINGS EASILY WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE REAL TRUTH HERE.FOR GOD SAKE SANGYEON KEVIN IS NOT A SNAKE,IM SO TIRED RIGHT NOW.CAN YOU PLEASE DONT START A FIGHT?im tired..."You shout at him turning back again towards him and sounds like a whisper at the end.

"I-I baby y-yo-------"Sangyeon flinch when he heard you shout at him for the first time and was cut off by you slamming the bedroom's door tightly shut.

You're not mad at him but the fact that he thinks your cheating on him with Kevin sounds worst.Does he forgot that Kevin is literally gay for Chanhee that his room is full with Chanhee's picture?

You slipped yourself into the bed and wrapped the blanket around you.Your eyes cant close to sleep since you're not use to not have Sangyeon sleep beside you wrapping his arm around you.

You thought tonight he was going to sleep outside but boy your wrong.When you heard the door opened and the space beside you shrink a little.You rolled your eyes in ecstasy.That buffoon.

"Babe Im sorry.."Sangyeon's sweet honey like voice echo through your ear while his hands wrapped tightly around your waist.

"Im sorry too,for not telling you about this earlier"You sigh and turn around wrapping your arms around Sangyeon's body.

"I love you,thanks for everything Y/n"He said and stroke your hair softly making you feel drowsy and super comfortable."i hate you"You muttered and slowly close your eyes feeling sleepy.