1️⃣9️⃣Kevin

You walked to the hallway with Kevin beside you,hand in hand.Students gave both of you their stares and got jealous of your relationship.

Kevin and you have been dating for 5 months now,and for them 5 months is a long period of dating.Its funny how some of them only dated for 1-2 months and then proceed breaking up.Lmao

Its kinda cute how Kevin confess to you,he confessed to you while dancing at the cafeteria with his friends and suddenly his friends make two rows while holding white roses and him standing in the  middle while holding a pink rose.

Some students knew that he's gonna confess to someone so most of the girls kept on squeling,meanwhile theres you interested at him but not showing it.

"Im gonna give this rose to the person that I like and Im gonna ask this person to be my girlfriend.You only have two options either its a yes or a yes"Kevin said making the students laugh at his options.

suddenly Kevin walked pass to the groups of girls making them whimp and walk straight to you handing you the rose.And ofcourse you accept him.

sigh,its a day to called.Welp nothing much to say but the both of you are known as the Golden Duo,suck that name.

"Oh Y/n~"Jinyoung,the boy who has a small face said to you with a whistle at the end making you uncomfortable.

"Just want to tell you that you look pretty like usual"He said winking and walked to his groups of friends making them goes 'oohs' and 'aahhs' at him.

you looked away from Kevin hiding your red face from him,suddenly Kevin cupped your face making you facing him.CAUGHT RED HANDED BRUHHH.

"Why are you flustered with Jinyoung's word?"He asked knitting both of his eyebrows making you laugh.

"Dont be jealous Kevin"You said laughing while holding his hands.Kevin is like those protective boyfriend and in the end he's very lovable.

"Ignore Bae Jinyoung okay?Im gonna go to my class now"He said pinching your cheeks while pouting.

"Wait your forgetting something!"You said and Kevin turns around asking for what.You grin and walked to him giving him a peck on his cheeks and he blush.

While you were walking to your class Kevin shouts "I love you" to you and shout back the words to him,not awaring your surrouding as you smiled to yourself crazily.Obviously not noticing that Jinyoung and his friends whiteness  everything.

"Look at the lover girl,its about time your in class if not Mrs.Chin will kill you"YouryouYour bestfriend Chaeyoung said and started to talk dirty about Mrs.Chin.

"You know this past few days I saw that Jinyoung kept on stalking you"Chaeyoung said sadly.

"I dont like him though you know my heart is for Kevin the trouser,maybe its just a dare Chae"You said assuring Chaeyoung since he like that dude.

"You know how long I liked Jinyoung but he doesnt seem to notice my presence "Chaeyoung said letting out a tear and wipe it after that.

"Aigoo dont cry my child"You said and hug her,thats what friends are for right?lending a shoulder when someone is crying.

After Mrs.Chin class you walked to your next class which is History,you swear history is so boring.Mr.Woo always blabber about his famous grandfather who once fly to the moon.Lol.

"Why sighing baby?"You heard someone said,you thought its Kevin so you spun around and face to face with Jinyoung.

His face is 5cm away from you,both of your nose are touching.You gulp hard and saw him smirking.

"Just one kiss?"He asked slightly smirking.You shake your head and tries to backaway but fail miserably since he held your wrist hard.

You close your eyes and wait for the scene but soon you dont feel anything after he loose his hands from your wrist.You open your eyes and found him on the floor with Kevin on top of him.

"Jinyoung I already warn you right?!"Kevin shout at the boy while punching him."Kevin thats enough Jinyoung is bleeding!"You shout and pul Kevin from Jinyoung while Chaeyoung pull Jinyoung away.

"He deserve it!"He said and glare at Jinyoung."Lets go to the park to cool you down"You said and pull Kevin and stop him from glaring at Jinyoung.You turn around and look at Chaeyoung,you smirk slightly and wink at her while giving her a thumbs up.She's now taking care of Jinyoung.

After the incident Kevin is being more protective over you which is good and he's even more sweeter towards you.Chaeyoung and Jinyoung started to date each other.Sometimes both of you always have double date with each other.