4️⃣3️⃣Juyeon

Y/n POV

I sip in my caramel macchiato as I type my essay that is due to next week.Its a 10,000 words essay and I cant waste my time doing it by last minute since I know I'm always a last minute person.

"Oh my god Y/n is that you?"A non familiar voice asked.I look at the person and saw a boy that is goodlooking in my age standing infront of me with his two other friends.

"Urm yes and you are?"I asked since I dont remember having a guy friend that's good looking as him.Uwuu will you look at that face.

"Did you forgot?its me your ex b—-friend Lee Juyeon.You used to called me Juyeonie"Juyeon said and my eyes widen.Why is he doing here?After a few years he's back?

"Oh my god Juyeon I havent seen you for so long how are you?"I asked standing up and bring him into a hug.I miss this egg so much.

"Your getting taller now"He commented looking at my size.I am indeed getting taller like its the process of living.

"I can see your growing up being a handsome dude when your little you looked like prince toad"I joked making his two other friends laugh hard.

"We should catch up with each other often here's my number call me"Juyeon said as he and his two other friends left the cafe.

I stared at the number and notice it has a small heart at the end.Tossing it into my bag I continue on doing my essays.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh Juyeonnie you called me?"A 14 years old me asked walking to my boyfriend at the school gate.

"Oh Y/n lets go to the park I want to treat you ice cream"Juyeon said to me and I just smiled at him.

The both of us walked together and when I turned my head around I saw my two bestfriends Moonhee and Sujung nudging at each other.I rolled my eyes at them and focus on the road.

"So how's your day?"Juyeon asked me and I just replied him with a simple okay.Juyeon and I just started dating for 7 months.We dont do skinship often we only intertwine our hands when there is no one around us.We also hug before I go home.

Yes it's true, both of us are still young we're still 14 but since everyone in our age started to date.Maybe thats the reason why Juyeon asked me out.You never know.

After 2 hours spending time together Juyeon finally sent me home.Like usual he hug me before I go inside my house.Luckily my parents arent home this type of hour so I can hug Juyeon as much as I want.

Juyeon told me that he and his family are moving tomorrow to Seoul.I dont mind but surely Im going to miss him.

After I shower thats when my phone vibrated.I slide it open and saw a message from Juyeon.

Juyeonnie♡:
Hey Y/n lets break up,
Im sorry but I dont have any
Feelings for you anymore

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why am I recalling shits again?"I asked slapping myself as I got lost into my own thoughts of the past.

Its in the past Im sure I dont like him.We're 14 and its just puppy love.None of the feelings existed unless I really really like him.We broke up through text its a kiddy way.

"Heyyo.."Juyeon said taking a sit infront of me.I smiled at him as the food that I order arrived.

"Is this a coincidence?We met again seems like fates wants us together again"Juyeon joked handing me the chopsticks.

"We're just 14 back then Ju, we dont take those kind off relationship seriously"I said eating my noodles.

As I was eating I cant help but to look at Juyeon's visual.He indeed is getting more handsome.His jawline is starting to get sharper.

"Yeah we're 14 sucks to be young huh?"He said and I laugh at his not so funny jokes.Its 10 pm already,i dont know why Juyeon is still up roaming outside at this hour.

When I finished my food Juyeon said he pay so I just go with flow.Like come on we say its okay to the person who wants to pay but in the end we let them pay.Cause its for free duhh.

"So I guess we meet again another day?"I asked Juyeon and he just replied. "Sure bye Y/n" before walking away.

I walked back the route to my house after a while I can heard a drunk man mumbling some random words beside the road.I started to curse when I knew I need to pass him in order to go home.

"Oh what a pretty little lady like you going out here?" I think I heard that line for a thousand times now despite on watching lots of movies and dramas.

"Urm no thanks"I said knowing that he will ask me to go with him.Eww he's just to cranky and old not my type.

"Oh come one I know you'll love it"He said holding my arm pulling me with him.I tried to back away but his force are just too strong.

"LEAVE THE DAMN GIRL ALONE YOU OLD HAG"Juyeon's voice shout startling me as well as the old man.

"Okay okay..."He said before walking away into the dark alley with a bottle in his hands.I stared at Juyeon making him raised an eyebrow at me.

DupDap

DupDap

Am i beating for him?why is my heart feeling like this?this unusual feelings

"Arent I cool?"He proudly asked making me scoff but somehow relief that he's here saving me.

"Thank you Lee Juyeon"I said highlighting the word thank you.Juyeon rolled his eyes at me and pull me closer with him.

"Still living at the same address?"He asked and I nod.The both of us walked in a comfortable silence.

I look at my surroundings observing it little by little until my eyes stop onto Juyeon's figure.It really reminds me when Im 14, we used to walk home together with a comfortable silence.

"Is it weird if I tell you that my heart is beating fast right now?"Juyeon asked and I laugh at him while shaking my head.

"No because mine beat fast as well too"I said tucking my hair back.OooOoOooO am I flirting?Lol HAHAHAHA my fail attempts Lmao.

"Sadly our journey ends here"I said sadly as we both stopped infront of my parents house.Juyeon spun me around.His lips parted but no voice came out until.

"Tomorrow I'll take you on a real date, I feel very different when Im with you.I know we used to date but back then I dont feel anything but right now I can feel a thousands butterflies flying around me."He offer and I smiled cheekily at him staring at the floor.

"If you do shits Im not talking to you anymore because I also feel the same as you right now.Pick me at 7"I said pecking his cheeks and ran inside my house.

I close the door forcely and try hard not to fangirl myself.But ofcourse I failed because I was basically screaming when my parents and brothers are peeking through the window.

"Urmm guys?"I asked slowly as my screaming died at the three who's squeezing themselves infront of the window.

"You boyfriend have the worst taste you know"My brother said as he peek at Juyeon who's still standing freezing at his spot.

"How can a good looking guy like him goes out with toad like you?"He asked and I just throw him my slipper.

Is this karma?I said Juyeon was a toad when his a kid but now he looks like a goddamn prince who's making me crazy for him