7️⃣7️⃣Kevin

[Req: kevin and y/n, roomates]

"Why are you always like this Y/n can you atleast do the only one favour I asked you to do? Its not even that hard oh god.."My boyfriend said standing in front of his apartment his clothes in his hands after I gave him the unwashed clothes.We lived together, more like I moved into his after he told me to but then he kept on sleeping at his friends house.

"Well Im sorry that I have other things to do, besides you texted me 3 hours ago for me to wash it I have work to do at that time"I said calmly but inside only god know how angry I am at this stupid boy.

"Listen here you are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend we help each other out we watch each other back and help each other---you know what Y/n I think we should break up or take a break atleast.I dont think our relationship is working anymore we have different mindset now.."He said sadly and calmly.

At that moment my whole body froze, how can one talk about washing clothes to breaking up so quickly? Maybe it's the best we had been fighting a lot for few months now.

"Hey I think we should just break up, no hard feelings let's just not make a scene.We dont fit each other anymore.its fine, seriously.Lets just text later okay?" I said trying not to break up at that moment.

"Okay sure I will stay at mom's house today you can take your time on packing your stuff.Im sorry Y/n you deserve better.."He said before leaving me alone.

I closed the door and immediately cried on the hard cold floor huggung myself.Yes I looked like those childish girls from movies but this is how I am.

"Its okay Y/n you moved on he's not the one for you.Its okay.."I said to myself and started to find an empty box.

[Few weeks later]

Feeling slightly nervous I punch in my passcode down on the keypad.The ding sound echoed my ears before I push the door opened revealing where I used to lived before I moved in with my ex.

My stuff is still in because this is where I lived.Pushing the door, I walked inside putting my shoes aside and put the box in my hands on the table.I observed the apartment carefully..

"It's still the same as when I still lived here..."I mumbled tracing my fingers on the dusty frame that has a picture of a flowers on it.

"Nothing much has changed after you moved in with your boyfriend Y/n.."The boy's voice echoed the quiet apartment making my head jerked up looking at him.

"Kevin!"I yelled in delight running towards him wrapping his tall figure jn my arms.

His scent is still the same but obviously he grew taller a bit and worked out.I can feel his harden chest and his biceps are also visible even when he is skinny.

"Looks like someone missed me as much as I missed her"Kevin teased me before hugging me back.

"On a serious note why are you here I thought you wanted to moved out from here by the end of this year."He said making my mood dropped.

"Well it's a long story"

"I have time for this.."

"Atleast the both of you dont have a scene with each other right? Having a scene can make things worst"Kevin said munching his chips.

"Things changed and we just parted ways with each other"I said letting out a long sigh.

"How about we clean your room? I bet it's dusty right now.I didn't even let Eric come into your room when he said he missed you so badly"He said making me laugh.

Eric? Eric is Kevin's friends everytime his friend came into our shared apartment I will always cooked for them but mainly Eric.

"You are so mean Eric wont harm my stuff unlike you who once broke my dvd player when you went into my room just to borrow a book"I said rolling my eyes, standing up going to my bedroom.

I turn the door knob and push it opened.Wow just like Kevin said its very dusty.

"Wow it's very dusty and also why the fuck is there a huge spider web over there?" I pointed at the corner of the ceiling that has a huge spider web that's very visible.

"You know spiders are attracted to you even lizards are attracted to you, suck it most of the insects have thing towards you"He said

"Oh god do you remember that one time where I screamed for help because there's an insect on my leg when I revised for my exam late at night"I said remembering the bitter memory.

"HAHAHAHAHA yES I still remember how you cried for help while I was laughing my ass off with tears in my eyes oh good old memories" Kevin said laughing slightly

"Lets just start cleaning it will be quicker when u got a helping hand"

With that we cleaned my bedroom for almost 5 hours straight nonstop.When I told you nonstop I mean we didnt even take a break it was exhausting.On the bright side my bedroom is cleaner than before.

3 months has passed I swear my life has been brighter, I never knew I moved on from my ex just like that.The last time I recall having a boyfriend which is 3 years ago I cried myself for the whole 2 weeks since I cant get over him.But here I just moved on so easily no drama no whatsoever thanks to Kevin.

"You know I wish you didnt move out with your ex boyfriend that day"Kevin said as we eat breakfast together at the dining table.

"What do you mean?"I raised my left eyebrow after blowing my hot morning coffee.

"That day when you told me you're going to move out and move in with your him.I was mad not because I was jealous--okay maybe I was a little bit jealous because I dont want you to act the way you act with me with somebody else.But I was immature and childish that time.Now Im just glad things are going back to where it is"Kevin replied with red cheeks and ears.

I was taken aback with the sudden confession but Im glad he felt this way towards me, not wanting me to act how I act with him with somebody else.

"Im glad you felt this way because after this Im not going to act how I act with you with anybody else I only need you.Im not joking, Im not blind anymore why would I want to be with someone else when you're always here through my ups and downs"I said cheekily.

I dont want to rush things between us but I know Kevin is the one for me.He understands me more than I understand myself.He is always there when I was sad and broken.

"Thank you too for not killing yourself after breaking up with your used to be boyfriend "Kevin jokingly said making me rolled my eyes.

He slowly intertwine our hands together on top of the table.Our hands... intertwined... made me stared at it.The comfortable silence ate us as we sat comfortably there.

"Im looking forward towards our friendship"He said staring into my eyes longly.