5️⃣0️⃣Q PT 1

I didnt like it even a single bit.Im only in my early 20's yet I need to work hard every day instead of learning hard in my college.

If I need to choose wether to study or working I would 100% choose study.Everytime Im working my body will hurt leading me to take painkiller every single day.

My father is in a dept with a loan sharks only to save my mother's life because her medical fee is to high and my father has no money.

Later on, my parents cant afford to pay them back and in result the loan sharks came atleast once in 2 months.My father own at least $10,000 in which I need to work extra hard in a part time work everyday.

I sigh as the librarian was about to close the library.Putting my book inside my bag I walk home rewinding why I decided to live my life like this.

Shaking them harshly I look at the side way of my house and saw a van parked there.Feeling slightly confused I looked at the door and saw lots of shoes.

I twist the door knob and pushed the door opened.Theres a lot of men cornering my parents and my sisters.What the heck is going on?

"Please dont hurt us, give us more time so we can pay you back the money.."My father pleads.

"What is going on here?"I asked while putting my bag on the ground earning their attention.

"If it isnt Mr.L/N's daughter, a pretty one if I might say"An old man said walking towards me while holding my chin.I just slapped it away and walked next to my mother.

"What do you want? Why are you even here anyway?"I spat at him making the rest of the men laugh at my courage.

"You see kid your father still owe me $4490 and if he cant pay that he'll get what he deserve.Its called him working for me"He said pointing at him.

"But since your father cant pay me back maybe I should just take you instead of him"He said before laughing creepily.

"You laugh like a beagle.."I muttered not afraid of him.I was in lot of challenges before this.This is not the worst.

"So if you take me my father's dept will be clean? Like forever?"I asked and he just nod.I wonder if I just—-

"NO!Dont take my daughter Im not letting her become your slave"My mom said holding me back but I just assure her that Im going to be fine.

"I go with you but if you or your creepy mans are going to touch me I wont hesitate to call the police even though you dont have a phone over there but I have my ways"I said.

I hug my family my last goodbye before packing some clothes and my charger along with my headset before stepping in inside the van sitting across the old man earlier.

"You must be Y/F/N, your father used to tell me about you all the times when your mother gave birth to you.."He said trying not to make me feel uncomfortable.Atleast he's not an ass right?

"Yeah and you are?"I asked curious about him he can be a prisoner or a muderer.

"Im Mr.Ji, 61 years old.Obviously Im married and have a son.Im not a creepy old perverted man keep that in mind Y/n"He chuckle making me laugh in a awkward way.

"Why do you want me Mr.Ji?"I asked.

"My son he's not spending time with me and my wife.He's so stubborn and doesnt care about us.Even though we're loan sharks we care about him too.He doesnt show respect but maybe.Just maybe you can change him.If you can change him then I let you free"Mr Ji said and I just sigh.

We stopped next to a mansion making my jaw dropped.A bodyguard opened the door for me and Mr Ji then one of them scout the both of us to the door.

"Honey you must be the girl that my husband's mans kept on talking about!"A loud chirped woman in her late 40's said kissing both of my cheeks.

"Im Y/F/N.."I said blankly, just then a boy walked out of a door.He looked at me before walking next to the woman who I assumed his mother.

"Who's this?"He asked eyeing me up and down.Maybe he's not that bad, just maybe he's cold?Nahh I dont know.

"This is Y/n and she's going to be your friend in this house"Mrs.Ji said making both of our eyes widen.

"Mom I have tons of friends I dont need a slut to be one of mine"He said making me boiled.He cant just say Im a slut like look at me.I didnt came here wearing a bra but instead Im wearing a comfortable xxxxxl hoodie.

"Excuse mister but FYI Im not a slut Im not like maybe your previous girls.I care about myself infact I have a dignity and Im not going to ruin that.So dont EVER call me a slut"I said harshly at him snapping him in a second making Mr.Ji try his best not to laugh.

"Y/n this is Changmin dont mind his attitude he's born like that.Maids please the 5 of you take Y/n to her room"Mrs Ji said making me follow the maids upstair.

Changmin's jaw dropped making his parents chuckle a bit from his reaction.His ears turn bright red along his cheeks.Never in his life a girl ever snapped at him like that.

"I think I like her..."Changmin said staring at the wall as his dad pat his shoulder.But reality hit him hard as he just scoot away from him.

He's uncomfortable with his parents and nothing can change that.