2️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon

Not a smut
---

"Oh look who decided to come back home early today.. "You retord as Sangyeon enter the apartment wearing fresh clothes after practicing.

"Boo,I miss you..."He said and walked to you hugging you on the couch.You sigh and rub his back,hugging him back."Why are you so clingy today? "You asked him and he just kept quiet but tighten the hug.

"Kevin brought his cat Beyonce to practice, and it got pregnant "He mumble making you shocked."Wait,Beyonce is a girl? "you asked shocked."I dont know but its either Kevin's cat or the staff cat got pregnant "sangyeon said.

"Boo,Im bored "He said whining like a kid."Seriously Sangyeon your old already,and also a leader of a group..aigoo "you said pinching his cheeks making him pout.

"Aigoooo......is my boo bored? "you asked and he just nod."Okay stop being cute and stuff "you said playfully rolling your eyes.

"Oh come on I know you like it "He said smirking and sit up."Oh puhliss I rather say Eric is cute "You said back rolling your eyes.

"Say that again "You heard Sangyeon said."Say wh-- "You immediately stop talking when Sangyeon lean closer to you pinning you on the couch.

"S-Sangyeon.."You shuttered realizing how close his face is with yours."Boo........ "he whispered and started to kiss your neck making you moan a little.

"B-boo "You said while moaning at the pleasure,"Babe stop it.... "you said shuttering and lean your back behind.

"Shhhh "Sangyeon said and bit your earlobe, "babe you think you ready? "He asked you ensuring if you want to do it or not."I-I think Im ready "You said blushing madly.

Both of you are married since the age 17 yes,you guys are young that time but love doesnt count age right?Sangyeon take care of you since you are 13 and you guys dated when your 15 so its kinda like he's the only boy you ever fell hard for,IdioticBoo hehehhee.

Sangyeon smirk standing up and lead you to the bedroom,but when you started to make out,a creeking sound was heard.

The both of you immediately stop whatever you guys were doing,"You heard that right? "You whispered at Sangyeon and he nod concernly,his face was showing a serious look.

He wear his shirt back and carefully take a peek at outside of the room,"Shit.. "You heard him murmured as he quickly lock the room and push a heavy closet blocking it.

"Urm Sangyeon? "You said nervously standing up trembling."Your dad is inside the house,I dont know how he find us but he's outside right now with a knife "He said holding you closely.

"B-Babe I-Im sc-scared "You said quietly and he hug you comforting you,"Hey,Hey im here okay?I'll protect you like how I used to okay? "He said caressing your cheeks with his thumbs.

"Call the cops "he said and you call the police immediately. "This is 911 how may I help you? "The lady on the phone asked.

"Yea,I was asking for help because right now at my house my father is here holding a sharp knife,he likes to abbuse kids and he's here right now finding me trying to kill me because someone took care of me "You explained in detail and the lady click her tongue.

"We'll be there as quick as we can, stay safe "She said and you catch your breath nodding,make sure that you are safe.

"Y/n....where are you???"You heard your dad said downstair even though he's downstair his voice is still loud enough for you to hear it.

Sangyeon hold you closer and put a finger on his mouth and you nod ,interwining your hands with his.

"Or you still living with that petty boyfriend of yours?Sangyeon? "Your dad said as he chuckle.