1️⃣6️⃣HyunJae

You walk pass through the juniors as they gave way for you to walk like a queen.Basically students say that you ruled this school not the principal.Most of the students are afraid of you,ofcourse who wouldn't your the typical bad ass girl.

"Oh look who's here...."Your bestfriend Minji said and walked next to you.Minji is the school smart brain and princess.She's the most kindest person you'll ever meet.Sometimes people wonder why Minji want to be a friend with a girl like you.

"Hi Minji..."You greeted her making her cringe and you laugh afterwards.

"Its been a week since your absent,why are you schooling?I thought you drop out if school"Minji asked making some of the students eavesdrop the both of you.

"I didnt say that Im here to study,Im bored so Im here to have some fun..."You said to her and wink at the group of boys nearby flirtatiously.One of the boy wink back at you and bit his lips.

"Looks like that Jaehyun guy has interest in you.."Minji said teasing you as she kept on pointing at Jaehyun.

"Nah.....Im not interest"You said plainly and walked to your classroom.When you enter your class your teacher looks at you and scoff at you.

"Oh Y/n,did you came back to your senses and wanted to learn now?"Mr.Seon asked you lamely.

"Yes sir!Im so excited to study.."You said sarcastically making your classmate laugh.Your also the class joker.No one can beat you.

"Sit down and just shut up Y/n..."Mr.Seon said rolling his eyes at you.

Every minutes pass by you swear that you made your classmates laugh at your single jokes.

"(6+9) x 789 who can answer that?"Asked Mr.Seon with his deep voice.You put your hands up lazily making the class look at you.

"Y/n is this some of your useless jokes again or I'm defin-"you cut your teacher sentence making him shock "its 11,835"

"Mr.Seon please dont judge me just because Im a troublemaker at least Im making an effort here.."You said dramatically as he just went silent.

One thing he doesnt know is,your using a calculator

"Class dismissed!"Mr.Seon said as he walked outside with his bag followed by couple of students who eat at the canteen.

"Hey Y/n..."A boy said sitting at the back of the class gesturing you to come at the back.

"What?if this is some lame pick up line Im gonna go hangout with my friends"You said as you yawn infront of him and his friends.

"Our friends here Lee Jaehyun want to meet you today.."He said grinning along with his friends.

"And why should I meet him?"You asked uninterested.Everybody in this school are scared to be friends with you and meeting you in person?most of them shit in their pants.

"You'll find out...meet him at the rooftop after this.."He said and you walked out of the classroom making your way to the rooftop.

You pass by the juniors class and since today they can bring their little sister or brother most of them hold their siblings hands as I passed them.The kids look at you terrified.Maybe its because of your wild colour hair and your dark aura.You really love kids,to bad they are afraid of you.

You open the rooftop door meeting with a back of a boy who you assume Jaehyun.Wait isnt he's the one who wink at me?Yup its definitely him.

"Y/n you came.."He said nervously.Is he scared?

"Are you scared?"You blurted out of no where.

"To be honest,yes,my friends said that you once kick a boy ass and today Im protecting it from being kick"He said and scrunch his nose.

"Why everyone's to afraid of me?its getting bored here and people think that I kill someone or something"You said stressing out.

"Maybe its because of your appearance or your habit"Jaehyun said and sit down next to you.

"I didnt mean to wink at you this morning I thought your playing around so I choose to play along with you..."

"Its fine,Im used to it,so why do you want to meet me?"

"I was just wondering if we can be friends?"

"Giving people a chance wouldnt be bad right?"

-
It didnt end well but meh,Dont forget to comment and vote hehehehe❣️❣️❣️