3️⃣1️⃣HyunJae

You tip-toe to the kitchen silently because of your mother said she cant purchase Straykids's ticket to their concert your mood swing is UGHHH.

"She have the money dude. And StOp SAyInG IM ForCINg HER TO BUY IT! "I silently scream on my phone ,calling with Jaehyun.

"Okay okay Mrs.Mood Swings at least you still can see me and Im for free girls are dying to see this beautiful masterpiece "Jaehyun said soundibg so confident.

You take the food that you need with you and ran to your room.With your phone on your ear.

"Eww why do you sound so disgusting?I rather puke "You said jokingly to your bestfriend.

"Its called confidence in life Y/n.You gotta be free and love yourself just like Justin Bieber song "

"Oh my momma dont like you and she likes everyone, and you never lie --YEAH YEAH whatever the lyric is Im bad singing to his songs"He said and you chuckle.

"By the way have you see the look at Bomin face when he said Tif will be his future girlfriend?I literally die looking at him infront of the classroom "you said and fangirl choking on your chips.

"Eyh keep calm Y/n"

"I heard him doing that to Tif,he's like this one romantic character that every girls been dreaming of.Did he read to much story books to be like the Hero?Being sweet  "He said and you frown.

"I dont really like romantic stuff but judging by books people write,how the confess sweetly to their crush make me wonder.Will I be like this lucky girl who's ask to be their date in a romantic way.Although its disgusting its cute "You said and imagine Jaehyun confessed his love to you infront of the school.

Which will never happen because in his eyes,you are his sister but in your eyes he's your bestfriend but you like him more than that.Cliché right?

"Ever heard of Hate With Love?Its HanJisung's fanfiction it only have 3 chapters but yet Im crying my eyeballs out. "

(You guys should read it:) Not my book tho )

"In the end they end up together because everything is about LOVE "you said and being dreamy again.

"Have you ever read First, Han Jisung's fanfic? In the end she lost hi---"

"STFUU HE DO THAT BECAUSE OF LOVE YOU SEE LOVE MAKES HIM BLIND UNTIL HE'S WILLING TO GIVE HIS HEART TO CHAEJUNG IN THE END IM CRYIN MAH ASS OFF "you quickly say across the line.

"Stop being dramatic Y/n, he's not dead "he chuckle and your mood swing is back.

"Hey you wanna know something? "You heard Jaehyun said across the line and he sigh.

"What? "You asked,sounding a little grumpy.

"I know this is not a romantic way of asking you to be mine but..."

"be mine? "

your breath hitch as you heard him say that.

That reminds you the way Jisung asked Chaejung to be his, in a cafe by saying the two words in FIRST Story.Did Jaehyun maybe read it?

"I trust you completely "You said the same exact line as Chaejung in the story.

When you're about to say something,your phone freezed and so does the things around you.

you close your eyes forever.

--

"Yep Im up! "You chirmed as you look at your presence in the mirror across the locker, pretty presentable huh.

"Oi Y/n!I heard theres a new transfer student coming and its a boy! "One of your friend Jinhee said.

"Yea yea Im sure he wow you "You said and close your locker walking towards your classroom.

"Silence class! "Mrs.Jung said making the students silence at once .

"Great news,today a new boy is transferring into this class.And girls please stop flirting with him nor looking at him from the window."

"Boys dont kill him if your girlfriend break up with you "Mrs.Jung said as you lamely get tired hearing the speech everytime a new transfee is here.

"Welcome in Mr.Lee "Mrs.Jung said and your head shot up, there he is standing looking so innocent holding his bag.

And thats how you know he's your soulmate.

---
SO THIS IS LIKE A PRETTY SHORT IMAGINE CAUSE I THINK OF THIS DURING EXAM.

SO CHOP CHOP.

Im sure you all are quiet confused, lemme tell you.

So occasionally long to short.You saw Jaehyun in one of your dreams.You have been gifted by a gif of seeing half of your future through your dreams.Not 100% is accurate but some of them come true .

In that dream, is where you and Jaehyun know each other and is best of the friendsss.Without knowing you and him like each other.

So he confess to you through the phone and yeahh.

So after that dream end,you wake up normally and go to school.

Jaehyun transfer to your class and you know exactly whats going go happen to the upcoming months.

So yeah.

Peops Im out.