1️⃣5️⃣SunWoo

"Oh my god!!!"You scream with your bestfriend,fangirlling at The Boyz fansign.Just now Sunwoo wink at the both of you making fans swoon for him.Gosh,isnt he cute?

"So lets move on to the next question"Younghoon said on the microphone and took a piece of sticky note with lots of question in it.

"So this question is dedicated to our rapper Sunwoo"He said and nudge Sunwoo's shoulder.

"So...Sunwoo-oppa whats your ideal type?Mind to explain your ideal type Sunwoo?"Younghoon said and grin at him along with his other members making all the fans scream for him.

"Well...I like girls who has..."He said stopping before looking at you directly into your eyes.You dont know if your confident enough to say that but your 100% positive that he's looking at you.

"I like girls who has Y/H/L  hair(your hair length),Y/E/C eyes(eye colour) and looks cute on everything she wear"Sunwoo said making the fans go crazy for him.

"Y/n!I think your his type!"Your bestfriend,Yuna,hype around you saying that you and Sunwoo will be a perfect couple.

"But Im just a fan Yuna"You said and knock her head.She's really stuborn sometimes.

After that the meet and greet with the fans just started.You feel heck nervous as 10times your heart beats are.Next is Sunwoo,which is your bias,your heart isnt beating normally.

"Hello..."Greet Sunwoo and you greet him back letting out a big smile. "Hello Sunwoo"

"Whats your name?"He asked holding your hands looking straight into your eyes. "Im Y/n..."You mumble trying not to fangirl infront of him.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl..."He compliment making you blush crazily. "You dont have to say that,Im not really that pretty.The girls lining up after me is prettier than me but thanks anyway.."You said looking at the queue.Sigh..

"Nahhhh I rather choose you over them..your more prettier.I guess we can be a couple now"Sunwoo joke making your smile fade.Its just a joke he will never return my feelings anyway.

"Urrrr yeah..."You said lowering your head not in the mood to talk to him.After that incident you dont really talk to Sunwoo even if he asked you question and asked if your okay,you just answer that your fine.

"Hey girl,why are you so low?you meet your bias!whats wrong?"Yuna asked as she waited for you next to Eric's chair.

"Nah Im good just things about Sunwoo said making me low but nevermind its not like we're gonna meet each other again right?"You said not caring about your surrounding as Yuna hug you making you feel better.You didnt notice that Sunwoo and Eric watch the both of you the entire time.

"Look Y/n I know your sad about what he said lets just skip the fansign and go to the nearest convenience store and eat ice cream until we explode okay?"Yuna said comforting you and you nod walking to the exit and walk straight to the convenience store.

After half an hour eating 10 sticks of ice cream with Yuna you walked to the ice cream corner to buy ice cream again.Who cant get enough with ice cream?

"Strawberry or Vanilla?"You said to yourself with your hoarse voice.

"I prefer strawberry...."A voice said,you look at the person revealing a boy wearing all black.He was wearing a hood and a mask covering his face.

"Okay...thanks for you answer but I think I choose vanilla because its white and it tells you a plain story"You said sadly looking at the white texture of the ice cream.

"Why is it a sad story?"The boy asked and somehow you recognize the voice.Its somehow the voice you usually listen to.But you shrug it off.

"If you look closely,vanilla is in white and strawberry is in pink.White resemble to plain and it looks like her crush will never like her meanwhile pink resemble to cherish,it looks like everybody like her because of her looks"You said out of the sudden.

"Damn,since when Im good with this kind of words?"You asked to yourself acting shock making the boy chuckle.

"Anyway Who's your crush?"He asked making you stumble.Why the heck is this person asking about my crush?

"Welp,my crush is the most extraordinary boy any fangirl can have.I cant reach him tho hahahaha its Sunwoo from The Boyz...he can rap and can dance,his personality fit in my list.But who am I kidding,he's an idol haha"You said fake laugh at the last part.

Suddenly the boy hands you the Strawberry ice cream flavor making you confuse.

"Im giving you this because your crush likes you back,just because its in pink it doesnt mean will like it because of its look.Your crush likes you because you look like a kind person"He said and take off his mask making you culture shock.

"What in the exact dream am I living in?!"You asked yourself and slapping yourself multiple times.

"No No No and No,your not Sunwoo.All of this is just an illusion!"You said assuring yourself.

"Does this makes me an illusion?"Sunwoo asked as he hugs you making you melt.

"Oh shit its the reality...."You said as you melt into the hugs.

"Omo Omo Omo!"You heard Yuna's voice but you dont even care because you and Sunwoo enjoy's each other warmth.

-
Fellas Im not dead yet,you guys can still request because request are open❣️