4️⃣5️⃣Hyunjae PT 2

Y/n POV

Its been a 2 years since I last saw Hyunjae, everyday i was hoping that he will come find me and run to me hugging me tight.I always asked myself "is Hyunjae still alive after operation?" "Where is he?"

Truth to be untold i really love him, more than a friend.But it sucks right because no one made a move.

"Still thinking about him?"Minah Sangyeon's girlfriend asked me as she sit beside me holding her popcorn.I smiled at her and shook my head.

"No I was thinking about college"I lied and steal some of her popcorn and eat it afterwards.Minah just laugh at my childishness and lay hear head onto Sangyeon's chest.

"Why am I still single? Oh god"I joked and rolled my eyes at the two who's cutely cuddling with each other.Why am I jealous? Oh gosh

"Its because you kept on dating food"Sangyeon said making me headlock him and Minah being our referee.She taps the floor three time and held my hand up.

"And the winner is Y/F/N DING DING DING!!"Minah shout standing up and ran around the room while holding my hand up making me ran too.

"Somehow I wonder myself how i have a girlfriend and a friend thats kinda childish"Sangyeon said massaging his head.

I laugh along with Minah on the floor.Sometimes with me laughing loudly made me forgot the situation I'm in.I wanted to forgot Hyunjae but I cant.

Someone knock on the door, i stand up and open the door only to see a mail man holding a package.He looks at me and i smile at him.

"A package for Y/F/N.."He said taking out a pen and a paper.I questioned the package and just signed the paper anyway.I took the package from him and bring it inside.

"Did you order something?"Sangyeon asked making his way with a cutter in his hands.I replied him with a no and opened the package.

"Holy fuck who the hell give you this highly cost chocolate?!"Sangyeon cursed looking at the chocolate inside the box.

"Oh my fucking god."I trailed off smiling like a crazy person looking at the more than 50 chocolate inside it.

"Oh look theres a letter too"Minah said when she take a random chocolate out and behind the chocolate a letter was stick behind it.

I quickly ripped the letter and read it fast.

Dear Y/n,
Hey Im back.Guess i am who? Im sorry but Im not Felix thats on your instagram profile.Go out rn!

Sincerely,
H.J

I push past Minah and Sangyeon aside and look outside from my window.I couldnt believe what I saw.I ran to the door but before I do I ran again to the window to make sure Im not seeing things.I hiply ran outside and hug the person.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH"I said hugging the person as he hug me back TIGHTLY.Its been 2 years already like who the fuck didnt miss him?

"I MISS YOU TO Y/n"Hyunjae said leaning his face on the crook of my neck.This small act is making me shy oml.

"So how are you now?are you fully recovered?"I asked pulling away from the hug.I mean he could have died if I hug him to tight.

"Yep the doctor said Im fully recovered and I can lived now"Hyunjae said grinning from ear to ears.This goof.

"So about the confession.."Hyunjae trailed off looking at my eyes.I turned shy and stare at the floor finding it somehow interesting.

Like since tf I'm shy, the last time I remember I laugh like a maniac infront of everyone making their attention towards me.This is me Im not that kind-of-girls who wants attention flirting around the school.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YAH HYUNJAE!"I shout at the boy who's still sleeping on the bed not wanting to wake up.I kept on waking him up for every 10 minutes for our ex-classmate Eve's party.

"Am not waking up"Hyunjae mumbled peeking opening one of his eyes looking at me who's glaring at him.I just rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Fine then thats mean Im going to go by myself"I gritted my teeth and was about to walk to the door when he grabbed my wrist and pull me to the bed with him.

"HyUnJaE-Ssi"I said when I fall on the bed to him.In return he tangled one of his legs on my waist and both of his hands pulling me closer to him.I blushed at the contact.After dating for 3 years he still made my heart beat fast.

"Les not go and just stay in bed"He said and I just sigh in defeat.Still wearing my loose dress I just lay there with Hyunjae until I fall asleep.