0️⃣4️⃣Hwall

Y/n POV

This is it.Today Im going to confess my feelings to HyunJoon,I feel so nervous and I felt like the need of peeing.

This is Y/n you need to woman up for this.

Instead of saying the 'I love you' words infront of him I will just slip a letter at his locker.

I look to my left and right mutiple times and when I notice that there are not many students at the locker area I quickly slip the letter into HyunJoon's locker.

"I feel positive vibes now"I said to myself and walked away from my locker.

And I didnt notice that a certain someone was watching me the whole time.

HyunJoon POV

"Miss I need to go to use the toilet"I said and walked out of my class.

After refreshing and stuff at the toilet I was planning to go to my locker to take my Maths Notebook that I need to use after this.

I was about to walk to my locker but then I stop  on my track when I saw a girl standing infront of my locker and slip a letter to my locker and left.

W
E
I
R
D

I quickly jog to my locker and open it.I take my Maths Textbook with me and before I can close my locker I saw the letter laying down beside my Power Bank.

Curiosity is eating me alive so I have no choice but to open them straight ahead.

Dear Hwall-Hwall~,

Annyeong cutie!I know this is a childish way to say that I like you but I hv no choice since Im a scaredy cat.Hehehehe,HyunJoon-ssi or known as Hwall I wanted to say that I like you like really really.I wish I can woman up myself and talk to you.But I just cant so I was planning to give you another letter next time hehehe

-YourSecretAdmirer

Wow,so its a confession letter.Why does this girl even confess to me when everyone in this school knew that I only like Y/n.

That girl must be dumb since she doesnt know that I like Y/F/N.

Next day~

On the next day I also received another letter but this time it said that

Annyeong Hwall-Hwall,

Today I think I wanted to talk to you face-to-face.I think about it like hundreds of time and I think its time now.If you wanted to know me meet me at the school garden at lunch time

-FromYourConfidentAdmirer

Now its time for the mysterious girl meet me.I dont know why but I felt kinda nervous.I really wish it was Y/n who  confess to me.

Y/n POV

I was waiting for HyunJoon and I cant help but to feel nervous and I can already felt my hands being sweaty.

"Easy there Y/n your just going to confess to him.He's not gonna eat you right?"I assure myself as I started to fan myself.

After 5 minutes of waiting I saw HyunJoon sitting on a nearby bench thats next to me while keeping his head down.

I approach HyunJoon and sit next to him.He doesnt seem to notice me so I pat his shoulder making him realize that someone is sitting next to him.

"Y/n?"He asked with the sweetest voice that can melt any girls heart straught away.

"Yes?"I said and looked away being flustered as always.

"So your the one who confess to me through a letter?"He asked cupping his face.

GOSH STOP IT HWALL YOUR SO CUTE YOUR KILLING ME SMXKSNSODH

"Y-yes I-I know you,urmm you urmm,I-I know you d-dont l-like me back i-its ok-okay"I said shuttering and stand up ready to leave the scene.

As my eyes began to be watery I felt HyunJoon holding my wrist preventing me to leave.

"Dont."He said and then he backhug me without my permission.

"I like you too Y/n,why cant you notice it?The whole school knew my liking for you"He said and hug me tightly.

HyunJoon spin me around and hold my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Starting from now your going to be my girl and I will make sure that no one dare's to steal you away from me"He said and lean his forehead,touching with mine.

HyunJoon stare at my lips and I stare at his lips back (OMG SO CRINGY NAJDNSJDNS)

Before he can even kiss me I peck on his lips and ran away from him making him chasing me all the way to the cafeteria making students admiring our first step of being in a relationship.

-
LeeArim 💞