4️⃣9️⃣Eric

Eric and I has been a close friends since we were kids but sometimes we always quarrel together.In the end we find ways back to be with each other.People say its easy buts freakin hard.

The both of us are idols, we debuted at the same time, but different groups ofcourse.He debuted with The Boyz while I debuted in Floral.He's the youngest meanwhile Im the 7th youngest but Im still in the maknae line ofcourse.

We met a few times during music shows but he just ignore me or act like he doesnt know me.Im pretty sure his company ask him to be careful around girl groups but that doesnt tell me that he can talk with my group's maknae, Lacey (pronounce as Leisi ).

Although we debuted in the same month but after my first comeback our songs is a hit and we won first at Mcountdown.By following our next comeback songs are also a hit and has been in the chart for more than 62 weeks.

"Stop thinking about Eric and loosen up we need to do this choreo Y/n or we're going to be beaten up by our CEO you know I hate that"Eunjoo said sternly and I just sigh tying my hair up again into a high ponytail and started to choreo our side track song from the album with Eunjoo.

The rest of our members are exhausted so they are sleeping in the dorm.Eunjoo and I drank a lot of coffee so our eyes cant seem to close yet.We've been dancing for almost 9 hours since 7Pm to 4Am.

"Lets take a break Joo-ah"I said before the both of us plopped onto the floor sweating hard.By this time I guess I can see my bra now because my sweat is covering my body already along with Eunjoo.

"Its fine to appear at this type of hours you guys can stay in the practice room first.."Loud footstep can be heard before the door opened revealing The Boyz and our manager along with our Leader Kkami (i know its Hyunjin's dog name but idc :) )

"Why are you guys still up? You guys should be tuck into bed hours ago"Kkami scold us while Eunjoo and I grab our things wanting to take a shower and a break.

"We still havent finished choreographing the song"I answered her and I notice half of The Boyz face has a pink tint on their cheeks.

My manager throw two towels at me and Eunjoo to cover ourself.Eunjoo being a crackhead she is she literally said

"Dont stare at me and Y/n!" While covering herself at her chest area.Wtf is she like this.

Time skip by Chanhee's lesbian self:)

"So we're going to be collaborating with The Boyz?"I said while munching my chips.Not like I care Sangyeon oppa told me to drop the honorific sunbaenim things when it comes to them.

"Its like we're dividing ourselves into 6 units and inside one unit must be two boys and two girls"Changmin said.

"Hi Y/n.."Eric said sitting next to me and I just looked at him and hummed slightly.Im tired having this bumpy friendship with him.It sucks you know.

"Hi Eric-ssi"I said awkwardly before turning to my member Jen stealing some of her foods that The Boyz bought for us.

"Y/n Im sorry————"

"Sorry for what Eric? Your the one who dont want to be friends with me again.Call me childish but we know each other much more longer than you know Lacey like what the f.You talk with her yet you dont have time with me."

"If you cant be a friend that I want to have then get lost Eric.."I said loudly not minding if the members are looking at me.

Shame on Eric he's the one who dont want to be friends again.Now when more people started to recognize me he started to come back to me.

——
The End:)