6️⃣0️⃣Q PT 3

"no Changmin no, I dont want too"I said lazily as Changmin kept on forcing me to talk with him, when we actually talked nonsense for 3 straight hours.Its getting my nerve ugh.

"Come on Y/n why are you so cold to me? Are you trying hard to get?"He asked whining like a kid while pulling my hand swinging them.

I sighed and let out a genuine smile remembering how my mom used to do that to me whenever we are talking or whenever she wants me to do something.That smile soon faded when that ass interrupt me.

"Are you smiling because of me?"Changmin asked making me scoffed and pushed him hardly until he fell to the floor.I mean he is cute yeah just cute but anyway, he always keep me company whenever Im bored so no biggy beside there's nothing to do here.

"Ew no, Im smiling because I remembered my memory with my mom.She's such an angel"I said and smiled again when I mentioned her name making Changmin smile a bit making my heart race.He smiled genuinely not a flirty one.

"You missed your mom dont you?"He asked making me feel empty out of all of the sudden.I just looked at him straight in the eyes for the first time.

And I gotta admit, he made my heart race for the first time.The way his eyes twinkle naturally,his smooth skin ,plump lips, toned body---oh god what was I thinking I cant fall over a guy like him.He's way out of my league.

"Who doesnt Changmin she's my mom the person who raised me up"I said, ugh I just loved the way how his name rolled over my tongue.Wait who said that? Phew the wind must be so strong until I can hear it whispering into my ears.

"If you dont mind ,why are you here? Why did my dad brought you here? Its not that Im complaining though"He asked, my heart suddenly went soft and I decided to tell him the reason why I was brought here.

"I didnt want to be here to be honest.Im here sacrificing myself behalf of my parents.My dad are old already, he cant work that hard anymore due to ageing and my mom cant do a slight work since she's sick but she tried her best to work for me.--"

"---sometimes life is against you Changmin.No matter how old you are you need to make some income for yourself, yet I decided to work hard everyday just to reduce my father's dept with your father.We cant afford paying my mother's hospital fee so thats why your father lend us some money.But things doesnt go right as always"I said daydreaming.

"Did your mother get better?"He asked in curious, a sad smile plastered in my face again making me sigh emotionally.

"No Changmin she didnt, she have a tuberculosis "I said and almost break down in front of him.My life is full of regret when I remembered myself of wanting to study really hard just to make my mom proud of me.But what can I do? My college probably kicked me out without me knowing since I didnt attend it for god knows how many days.After this I might need to apply for it again or just work 4-5 part time jobs to support myself and my parents.

"Im sorry to hear that, you know Im always here if you want a shoulder to cry on"He said and I just chuckle.Wiping my non existence tears away I then walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of water.

Drinking half of the water I then bring it with me to the couch sitting again beside Changmin.For the past few weeks I do agree that he's annoying, he always annoyed me because he said that Im always different than the other girls.

"You know its late already lets go to our room and sleep.."Changmin suggested but I shooked my hand holding him to stay with me watching some random channel, I think we're watching The Truth In Our Stars I think thats the name of the story.

The Boyz Imagines / 더보이즈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara