7️⃣3️⃣Younghoon

[Fantasy-cold vampire, Fluff]

[one]
"Okay thats a wrapped!"I shout after I took the last shot of the newly weds picture, today was a bit different from the rest.The couple wants a photoshoot beside the ocean during sunset and let me tell you, it was tiring and exhausting but I still need to do it for my monthly salary.

"You look like shit Y/n"Kevin said when he saw me scrolling over my camera trying to find the MOST perfect and beautiful shot.

"I mean I am Y/n after all what do you expect? Do you expect me to look like a goddess?"I replied sarcastically and gave him the camera that my company provided.

"HAHAHA I mean you dont look that bad but hey, do come tomorrow if you are free.We are still deciding on what filter to use"He said before leaving the beach with the other staff leaving me alone.

For the past 30 minutes I am all by myself taking random pictures of the beach, like the sunset and the beautiful shells.Soon it was dark, the cold night breeze made me shiver a bit.

"I should go home my cats are probably dying out of hunger"I mumbled to myself standing up from the bench and straighten my posture.

Just then I heard a low growl nearby.I look at my right where the sound is coming from and furrowed my eyebrows ,there is no way a shark can walk on the sand unless it's a cartoon.I walked and search where the sound is coming from with a low pace and stopped when I saw a large dog hovering a man around my age almost biting him.

"What the hell oh my god--"being the loud person I am I panicked loudly making the 'dog' turned it attention to me and howl at me.

"Wait you are n-not a dog...a dog will not eat a freaking human!"I scream at myself realizing why I am always this dumb ugh.Looking at my surrounding I then just remember that I still have my pocket-knife in my back pocket.Taking the pocket knife I then throw it with inexperienced-ly, such an unprofessional girl :)

"YAAAA SHOO SHOO SHOOOO!"I squirm and throw rocks at it, such a childish person I am :').The 'dog' growl at me before running away, limping of-course.

"What the hell am I experiencing with."I talk to myself and hurried to the boy who is on the ground.I sat on the ground, sand filled my cloth knee and checked his heartbeat since his eyes are closed.

No heartbeat.

"OH SHIT DONT TELL ME HE IS DEAD ,although he is quiet good looking hmm"I said the last part in a small tone.

"We can take it from here Y/n.."A voice said from behind me making me replied "Okay then—-wait what" only to realize that I am not alone the whole time.

The next thing I knew I black out

[two]
"Meoww.."

"Meowwwwww"

I groaned slowly and rubbed my eyes as the sunlight shone from my bedroom's window.Stretching out on my bed I then continue to sit down and let out a loud yawn.Looking on my lap my cat, Beyonce is purring on me.

"Good morning Beyonce.Where is Lady Gaga? I bet she is still with James Charles on her cage pft"I said rolling my eyes when I remember the two cats hooking up with each other.

I let out the ugliest laugh and stand up making my way to my kitchen making food for myself and for my 3 cats.As I walked past a mirror, I stopped on my tracks when I saw what I was wearing at the moment.

"I must have forgot to change what I was wearing last night—-aa oUCH!"I wince when my fingers touch the back of my neck that I accidentally rubbed on.

I rubbed on the spot slowly, turning my back around and my head facing the back on the mirror I let out a gasp when I saw a purple-blueish mark on the spot.