0️⃣1️⃣Sunwoo

Y/n POV

I wonder why Haknyeon room is quiet,usually his room is the most noisiest in THE JOO's MANSION.Yes our family own's a mansion.Haknyeon is my oldest annoying ass brother,living with him is like living in a hell but I still love him tho.

I walked pass Haknyeon room,strange,its so quiet.

"Yeon oppa,Yeon oppa"I said and knock on his door several times

"Yeon oppa,Yeon oppa"I continue to repeat the same actions

"Maybe he's sleeping"I said and just shrug it and went straight to the kitchen opening the fridge and grab a bottle of milk.

"Popping your heads like kingsman chips its no fireman its fireworks cherries in the sky high!"I keep on blabbering to Taeyong Rap part in CherryBomb

"Im the biggest hit,Im the biggest hit on the stage!"I shout while walking on the corridor

Since the house is only full with the maid,security,me and my brother ofcourse I have no shame since duhhhhhh the maid and the security watch me grown since Im a baby so my weird attitude is nothing for them.

"Ohhh hard rock scalp,head shot pop no talk!"I shout in english and kick My Personal Practice Room open

Just then when the door is open,I saw a sight of 12 boys gazing at me.

"Omo-na,OhMyGod you scared the hell out of me"I shout to them and they laugh at me.

"Ohh Hi Y/n!"A familiar voice said and my fingers are already doing the action 'Come here right now you pig!'

Haknyeon jog towards me and smiled sheepishly.

"Care to explain why you're using my Practice Room?"I said crossing my arm.

Since there are lots of other Practice Room why does he need to use mine?!

There are like 7-9 Practice Room here.NCKAKDKSNDBS

"This is the most coziest room for practicing Y/n I swear to god,please let me in your practice room for today.I beg you"Haknyeon whine and kneel on the floor infront fo me making his friends all look towards us and some is busy taking pictures of Haknyeon.

"How about.........no"I said pretending to think

"But why?!!"Haknyeon shout like a 5 years old kid begging on my knees not letting them go.

"Haknyeon-ah your 19,and your infront of your friends quit embarrassing yourself"I said letting him go and point at my door.

"Fine....."Haknyeon said before rolling his eyes at me.

"Guys!Lets go to the next room.My sister is using this room for some personal reason.Maybe to shit here"He whispered the last part

"Hey I can still hear you"I said and smack his butt.

"Finally!Just me,and only me!"I said and spin around at my Huge Practice Room and lay on the cozy couch afterwards.

I look at my reflection on the mirror.

"Haish Y/n when will you get yourself a bofriend?"I asked myself and sigh

"The person that I will meet next,will become my future boyfriend"I quickly said and pray with my hands

*knock*knock

"Come in!"I said sarcastically.

The person open the door and peek from the corner,I noticed that its not my brother but someone who's more handsome than my brother.

"Hi...I wonder if I can hangout here or just talk with you.."The boy said and scratch the back of his neck

D-damn,your so handsome...

"Urm Thanks"He said and I was so flustered,did I say that out loud?

"U-uh hey.."I said shyly.

"Hi Im Sunwoo"Sunwoo said sitting next to me.

"Im Y/n nice to meet you"I said and stare at his side profile.

Wowwww even his side profile is damn cute

What is wrong with me?!

"By the way,What are you guys doing here.I mean you and your friends with my brother."I asked since Im still curious

"We are suppose to be practicing our debut song 'Boys' but then our main topic is about 'Tackle a girl'"Sunwoo said and chuckle

"Isnt its childish to talk about 'How to tackle a girl'?"I asked imagining them talking about girls.

"Its a dare.If one of the member got chosen they need to talk to a girl and I dont know....flirt them I guess?And ask for their number"He said and began to play with his fingers

"Woahhh I wonder who's the lucky member"I said and laugh.

We were talking for almost 6 hours non-stop of course I brought Sunwoo to the kitchen to eat and drink,he's a guest after all.

While we're talking I noticed that Sunwoo keep on staring at me.

"When its my 15 birthday Haknyeon gave me a fluffy cat as my present.He knows that I really love cats and wants to pet them."

"The next day when I was drawing on my Drawing Block my cat,Miji,was laying down on my bed but what I didnt notice is that it just bite and scratch my favorite pillow"

I look at Sunwoo and he damnly deeply into staring at me

We are staring for I dont know how many minutes and after that I continue my story to break the ice

"I was so mad at the cat and it stay with the security for a week because it is scared of me"I said and laugh it off

"Cute"Sunwoo said

"I know right Miji is so cute"I said not noticing that Sunwoo hands is right beside me.

"I mean you not the cat"He said making my heart 10 times faster.

"Hey Y/n I know this is a sudden but since I already told you that my members and I played 'Tacke a girl'.I was the one who got choose.I dont really know how to talk to a girl but when I saw I already knew that this is the girl that I want so thats why I approach you"

"Spending time with you today makes my heart beats faster than normal,you makes my stomach filled with butterfly Y/n"

"Forget about the bet that I got with my members,can I have your number so we can text each other again?"Sunwoo asked showing me cute smile.

"Sure Sunwoo"