5️⃣5️⃣ New PT 2 feat Q

After the ride, Changmin and I went to the counter to buy our ticket.We were choosing the seating arrangement when I felt someone intertwine my hand hand together with his.

"Eik Chanhee? What are you doing here?"I asked rubbing his finger when I saw him as the the worker there with a smile on his face.Okay I might sound like a hoe but in this situation I need to used this opportunity to hold his hands hehehehe.

"Im working here dumbass what do you think Im doing? Just sitting at home while eating that delicious bread? Ohh hellll noo"He said meme-ticly making me chuckle.

"Okay lets just pick the seat fast.."Changmin said rudely and choose 2 best seats in the middle and pay for the tickets.

"I'll see you later bye."I said to Chanhee and he did the same.He un-intertwine our hands to gave us the ticket and I swore Changmin and he glare at each other.

"Why are you so rude?"I asked Changmin while rolling my eyes.Even though he hate him atleast try to be respectful for once ugh.

"You know that I never like him, why would I even like him? If I dont like someone that automatically Im going to be rude at him"He said as we went into the theatre with popcorns and drinks in our hands.

We were watching the movies, merely Im the one who's focusing on the scene and acts.The movie is to cliche, there's a lot of crying scene because of each other's selfishness okay Im just saying this is my opinion so YOLO.

"Hey Y/n, I know this isnt the right timing but....."Changmin said making me look at him.His eyes filled with love and sparkle when he saw me.Now I know why he hates Chanhee a lot.

"I like you a lot, will you be mine? Please?"He asked, in the end of the sentence he's pleading me to be his.I was quiet shocked but I always knew he have a feelings for me, 68% of me knew he likes me.Judging how he looks and act around me.

"I can change and be similar like Chanhee if you want.Please just be mine Y/n" He said with tears in his eyes.

Thank god the only people here is us and other elderly who slept during the movies.Such a waste of money.

I then didnt reply to him and just kept quiet because I was thinking about us.If I accept him I cant do that ,I dont even like him not even a single bit.

Just then, he put his hands on my shoulder making me look at him.He stared at my lips and to my eyes and my lips again.Before he can come closer, I stood up grabbing my bag and say sorry to him bowing again and again.

"Nice way to reject someone Y/n"I whispered to myself and jogged to the theatre's staff.I knocked on the door making a good looking guy open the door.

"Do you want me to help you miss?"He asked, when I was about to reply Chanhee scoot him over making him fall to the chair laying down flatly and uncomfortably.

"Why are you here Y/n? Where's Changmin?"Chanhee asked and in instant I pulled him into a hug laughing sadly.

"Bro I know that laugh, what is it.Did that Changmin guy left you for other girl in the middle of the date?"He asked and I just chuckle.

"Actually its the other way around.He confessed to me but I reject him and left him alone there.Poor guy Im such a bad friend ugh"I said, mad at myself.

"Y-you what? Rejected him?"He asked shocked making me scoffed at him.I kicked his legs as he whimpered in pain.

"Im not repeating shits that I've done that caused people in pain"I said, just then the boy earlier came and told Chanhee that his shift is over.

Changing back to normal attire, we both went to the nearest arcade to play games together.Chanhee said "YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MIND OFF CHANGMIN—-" he even talked about it for 30 minutes straight thank god his voice is music to my ears——so Im fine HEHEHEHEHE

"Lets play basketball"I said and putting in the token.Chanhee push the multiplayer button and we trued to score the ball into the hoop together.Obviously being clumsy as always we didnt score that much but we are having fun.

I tried to shoot the ball onto the hoop but then it hit the wall and flew back to me.I was being dumb and just stood there.But then Chanhee pulled me into a hug making him hit the ball infront of me.With that, I slipped because of the sudden contact.But again AGAIN AGAINNNNNN ,3 2 1 AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAINNN—-2pm lmaoo

And again, he caught me.I was so shocked that I couldnt even move.I want to stay in that position forever.I stared at his lips, his cute plump lips.I feel like kissing it so badly oh god.

Reality hit me hard so I stand up straighten my posture.

"Y/n.."His soft voice called me making me turned to him humming in response.Then his hands made way to my face cupping me and move closer to me.

Closing his eyes, I also closed my eyes.Just then his lips met mine.We were kissing.IM SCREAMING WE ARE KISSING!!!!

Oh YEA

OH YEA

UHUHHH

UHUHHH

BOIII IM KISSING DHANDJKSKS

NVR IN MY ENTIRE LIFE——okay i sound pathetic af

We both stopped and look into each other eyes.Chanhee's face turned red making me laugh at him loudly like a guy lmao.

"Stop it yah!!"He whined pinching my cheeks as I just kissed his cheeks in return.I mean his cute like that ugh.This feelings.

"So what are we now?"I asked avoiding his gaze.I can see him smirk in the corner of my eyes just then he linked our hands together making me confused but boi im enjoying this.

"Girlfriend and boyfriend.Now lets go to the bakery to buy you some bread as our first no, second date.Our first date is in this arcade so lets go to our next destination"He said dragging outside to the bakery shop.

I felt sorry for Changmin but what can I do? I dont love him that way.Ji Changmin Im so fucking sorry, your not Choi Chanhee your not him you cant force me to love you.