3️⃣9️⃣Q

"im so sorry,for being a leader i feel like i've done so much wrong to you guys"You said sadly to your members who's cheering themselves up with a cup of ice cream.

"Its okay Y/n unnie theres always another dance battle more like its up every two months so we have more time to prepare for our choreo" One of your member Yuqi said and cheer you up.

"Yeah unnie,its fine.As long as we're a team I dont care if we win or lose.Im still doing this with you guys"Yeri said and the others nod.

Your a leader in your dance team,being a trainee in Creker leads you to become into the trainee dance team where a group of trainees from different company will fight illegally.This is past down from generations to generations.

"The battle is up for the next 2 weeks,what song do you want to choose?"Suyeon asked the other members and You just let her take the lead since you need to have your throat rest a bit.During the last practice,you was literally screaming and shouting '3,2,1 lets go!' Again and again.

"I think we should dance to Demi Lovato sorry not sorry ,sorry not sorry is a great song moreover when its in remix"Jiyun the youngest said and you cant agree anymore.

"Well sorry not sorry is a great song,and have those feelings of a girl crush.You guys do know girl crush is our concept right?"You said and they nod.

In the end,all of them agree to dance to Sorry not sorry by demi lovato in remix ver.They also vote who's gonna be the centre.And this is probably your lucky week since all four of them voted you as the centre.

It was 11.15 and the studio was only left for you and your phone.The other went to the dorm early since they are tired and some have school tomorrow.

The reason why you're still here is because ,you're choreographing the dance.Since your the leader,being incharge of the group is kinda like the responsibility of it.

(Watch PD48,SorryNotSorry team.Your part is Eunbin's part!)

In the middle of choreographing and recording ,the door creaked up and opened only to have Changmin your boyfriend stood up between it bringing a plastic bag in his hands.

"Oh Q ,what are you doing here?"You asked and push him out of your space when he tried to hug you.He pout and hands you the bag.

"Since I know you're still staying back I brought you some light snacks and drinks.Bruh wheres my hug huh?"He asked you and you just laughed it off munching on one of the cookies.The texture is soft just how you like it.

"Im drenched in sweat Changmin,you dont wanna hug a sweaty stinky girl right?"You joked and lay down on the floor closing your eyes still munching the cookies.

"What, sweaty?all i can smell is Victoria Secret's Perfume.And its originally from your armpit——- "

"Yah you wanna die?!"You sarcastically asked ,sitting down and smack the back of his head.

"So how's training and the battle?"Changmin asked as he wipes your sweat on your forehead and on your neck.

"Training is fine but the dance battle ughhhh.I let my team down .I didnt make a great choreo my choreo sucks ughhh"You whined off and plop your head onto Changmin's lap.

"Im sure its not that bad right?i mean come on your the famous Changmin's admirable girlfriend.If her boyfriend can do it then the girlfriend also can.Stop stressing okay baby?"He said comforting you as he snuggle your body closer to his.

"I love you,you know you prick"You said flicking his head as it moves a side.

"How dare you!"He said emotionally and began to move closer to your face.Since he's being a hoe he's planning on catching a trailed of your lips today.Like they say,everyday is a lucky day with Q.

"urm c-changmin.."you stuttered as he kept on coming closer and finally the both of your forehead touch each other.

You close your eyes shutting them ,and after that you felt a pair of lips closing the gap between yours.You cant deny ,it felt good;))

The two of you kissed each other unstoppable.Maybe because of the trainee-idol relationship the both of you have or maybe its because the both of you misses each other.

Changmin picked you up from the floor and held you between his hands ,walking to the back steadily his back hit the practice room door and locked it.

Still not leaving each other's lips,he walked towards another room in the practice room which is small but can fit two.He began on unzipping your jacket,and you began on taking off his jersey.He's still wearing a shirt okay.

Changmin switch on the speaker and play a song,maxing it up the sound from the small room.With you on his neck probably doing something that i shouldnt mention cause you readers knew whats going on here.WinkWonk

And something happened after that:D

—————-
"Hey you okay?"Changmin asked when he send you back to your dorm at 3 in the morning wearing his extra hoodie ,since you jacket's zipper just got wronged and your tshirt just got torned.Indeed,that hoe is a monster oh god.

"Yeah im fine thanks for being so much like a giraffe being long an———"You trailed of teasing him but he just pinch your arms afterwards.

"Atleast we see each other after a week right?"He said and you nod,hugging his torso tightening your arms around it.

"Y/n you need to rest,go inside your dorm now"Changmin said as he pushed you towards the elevator where it will leads to your dorms.

"But i dont want to go"You silently said and intertwine both of yours and his fingers.You hardly see Changmin so of course you miss him as heck.

"Once you debut I'll promise you I'll make our relationship became public so we can be on the same plane,car and hotel together."Changmin said and kissed his cheeks.

"Bye see you in the next 2 weeks.."Changmin said ruffling your hair scenting them and hug you tightly .

"Im gonna miss your crazy ass"You jokingly said and changmin groaned hearing it.He hate it when people call him ass.LoL.He's like an old tall lady,but prettier than any lady in the whole universe.

Once the elevator open you stepped out and hold Changmin's hand one last time.The door finally closes making him disappear from your vision.

Sighly,you walked towards your dorm and using the key you turn the knob and push the door.Only to be met with a grinning Yuqi,Yeri,Suyeon and Eunbi who's still awake.

"Why are you guys arent sleeping yet?"You asked them seriously.Suyeon nudged Eunbi making Yuqi giggled out of the sudden.

"We need to be quiet baby girl"Eunbi said mocking Changmin's line when the both of you were in the practice room.

"How the heck did you guys knew?"You said as your cheeks turns warm being embarrassed as the scene of Changmin saying "we need to be quiet baby girl" kept on replaying in your mind.

"Unnie we had a voice call earlier ,and unknowingly you forgot to end the call so when changmin sunbae came we heard everything..."Yeri said grinning ear to ear.

"Oh god you just heard the sound of food being splash around"you said dramatically.

▃▃▃▃▃
Originally one if you request a smut,im still pure(am not) and i cant write smut.But I know what it is ;).So i just made a light one.

VOTE AND COMMENT💜💜