1️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon

As the oldest member in Weki Meki,you need to take responsible action for the rest of the member.Although your not the one who got chosen to be the leader yet you still need to take care of the member.

Tbh,your the mother of the group.Sometimes it stresses you out,when they have problem you need to help them and fix everything to be perfect.Like one time when Lucy was forced to wear a short jeans and when you say short,its really damn short.You need to give her your jacket in order to protect her privacy.

"Y/n unnie!Elly said she wants to eat Tteotteobokki...."Doyeon said as she lay down next to you.

"When was the last time she ate those?"You ask her as you munch on your biscuits.

"Probably 2 weeks ago..."She answered you and you sigh. "Elly!Unnie are going to buy you some tteotteobokki,in the mean time go and play games with Doyeon"You said as you put on your hoodie heading straight outside.

"Curse it,its 3 a.m right now..who sell foods in this hour!"You whine while stomping your feet.And then you stop your action and look to your left."Unless at Creker Entertainment...."You said to yourself and look at the building next to you.

At Creker their food stall opens every 24 hours and its so good making you and your other members crave for more.

"Im sorry Miss you cant enter this building but if you have an appointment or meeting with the CEO we can let you in"The woman who works at the counter said giving you warm smile.

"Actually I'm Y/n and Im here to buy some foods since they sell the best here and Im so so sorry appearing at 3 in the morning like this.."You said and take off your hoodie making her shock.

"Omo!Y/n Im a fan of you!can I take a picture with you?!"The woman as she fangirl over you.

"Yea sure why not..."You said as you take a picture with her making her go crazy for it.

"Omo its Y/n from Weki Meki..."

"Jinjja?what is she doing her at Creker?"

"Omo-naaaa Y/n unnie from Weki Meki"

Whispers can be heard as you walk to the elevator tons of staff make way for you and some even greeted you.You didnt know that your this famous here at Creker.

Pushing the up button you waited for a while before walking in to the elevator as the door opened.When you walked in,you saw another 12 boys inside.Thinking that you should use another elevator but it soon died when you imagines Elly's face when she found out your coming home late.

What can possibly goes wrong?the elevator can fit for 18 people and the total here is 13,not bad ahh?

"Y/n sunbae?"Someone said as you take off your hoodie again.

"Ohhh annyeong..."You said and bow to them showing your respect.

"What are you doing here?"A tall boy with a cute face asked you.

"Im here buying some tteotteobokki,the food is good here.."You said and they just hum in respond.

Wait this is the new boy group that catch netizen attention what is their group name again?Da Boi?Da bOizz?Rite!The Boyz

"You guys must be The Boyz"You said pretending to be impressed and they just chuckle,being shy.

"Yes we are....Im Sangyeon the oldest.."A handsome boy said capturing your attention with his lovely voice.

"Welp Im Y/n.."You said extending your hand for a handshake gladly Sangyeon take it.As soon as the elevator door open you walk out with Sangyeon who's being push by his members.

"Aish those guys love to tease me.."He mumble as he grab the hem of his shirt. "Hey Sangyeon maybe you can company me since Im bored having no one to talk to.."You said making him smile.

"So how are you and your group?I watched you perform and it was great"You said trying to make Sangyeon to be comfortable with you.

"We're doing fine,everything went smooth since our debut,I'm glad we're in a group with Sunwoo and Haknyeon.If its not because of them our group will not success"Sangyeon said

"I dont think the group is a success because of Sunwoo and Haknyeon,The Boyz is a success because all of them have a great team work"You said assuring him.

"Thanks..."He mumbled and accidentally brush his hands with yours making you blush.No No No

After buying Elly's tteotteoboki,Sangyeon offered to walk you outside the building.Ofcourse not wanting to be rude you accept his offer.

"Urmm I see you around?"Sangyeon ask nervously playing with his thumbs. "Sure....we'll see each other around"You said and bid him goodbye.

The next morning Rina scream making you woke up and asking what happened.

"What?What?What the heck just happened?is Yoojung having her days again?!"You asked surprised.

"Ani!!!Unnie you need to read this!!"Scream Lucy making you snatch her phone and read about the article.

Trending:The Boyz's Sangyeon and Weki Meki's Y/n caught hanging out in the middle of the night.

"First of all we're just talking!!"You said

"Oh really?fans started to ship the both of you.Such an OTP"Smirk Lua