6️⃣3️⃣Sangyeon

Start writing your story

[Falling for the Sangyeon, the school badboy]

Revising back my notes that I made by my own, I walked down the hall with my eyes focusing on them instead of my surroundings.Im not the smartest kids in my grade but Im not the kid that get bad marks in my examination.Turns out Im just average just the way I like it to be.Im not planning on being one of the smartest kids in my grade since its rather impossible to be one.

"So you played Jihyun again?"A voice asked and then was followed by a laughter.I looked up and saw Sangyeon with Jacob along with Kevin.To be honest they are not that bad except for Sangyeon.

"Good morning Y/n looking good as usual"Sangyeon compliment me when he saw me walked passed them.I then gave him my fake smile and thanked him while rolling my eyes.Speak of the devil.He looked at me with sparks in his eyes he's always like this to every girls in our school making them fall for him that easily.

Its not that I dont like Sangyeon but I just dont like him.Wait what?Sangyeon is 2 years older than me he's my senior the only thing that I hate about him is that he's bad news.Everyday and every hour I need to listen to girls talking about Sangyeon's trouble.He spray the school's walls, burn the canteen down lmao, break the teacher's projector and many more but that didnt surprised us as much as why the principle nor the school havent kicked him out yet.

"Minjoo hi"I greet Minjoo when I saw her leaning on her locker while casually talking with her boyfriend Eric.Eric saw me coming and waved over me and Minjo before walking away.

"Do you really gotta scare my baby like that? He's so scared of you Y/N GAHAHAHGAHHAH"Minjoo joked and laugh in utter ugliness I mean mine is worse than her so no offense because this is a F A C T.

"Shut up he's like older than you and he kept on baby-ing you I feel like puking because Im single"I said and stuff my face into my notes.She just laugh at it and link our arms together.

---------------------------------------------

History class is like the worst subject for me because I just cant seem to remember the dates and how the war started and how it ended so in the end Minjoo and I just talked.We were basically talking for half an hour straight before something popped into my mind.I didnt mean to know about his life but Im just too curious on how he's bad.

"Pst do you know anything about how Sangyeon-sunbae life before he turned you know bratty?'I asked while tapping my pen on the desk furiously.Minjoo think for a bit before turning towards me with a frown on his face.

"From what I heard, he used to be like us just some regular teenagers with manners.He used to receive the spotlight for always winning the drawing competition every year.One day this student from another school came here and exposed his bad side how he used to be a bully before and far much worse he have his first with lots of girls.Thats all though.....but why are you asking?"Minjoo asked making me schoked a bit that sounds too much.Having his first with random chick? that sound so sick what the heck.

"Oh nothing Im just asking Im just curious how he came to be that Sangyeon" I said and scoffed abit while highlighting some random important words in the textbook so it looked like I payed attention in the class.

"Good good, I dont want my friend Y/F/N to fall over a guy like him ever and you know that you yourself dont want a guy like him.He's bad news"She said and I agree but somehow I became a little too interested in his life.

The day soon pass making students roar down the hallway cant wait to go home early.I was on duty today and was incharge of taking the rubbish out.I was in the middle of throwing it at the back of the school making my leg a bit tired since my classroom is at the very front of the building meanwhile the actual trashcan is at the back of the school.